Ariel: Nate Diaz is one of the smartest people in the history of the sport

Best presser ever, until part 2 had monsterpocalypse.

I could watch both guys forever, let them have a best of seven series.

Damn straight!

"Oi'm not on naw steroids, waaat de fook ye talkin' aboyt? Oi'm major against dat!"

He is the luckiest man on the planet. It's just that people are more impressed that he isn't actually mentally retarded, not that he is smart

ariel doesnt have a lot of click headline type things to say these days, needs to stretch

its slow around here - fights have been pretty good recently, but no one really cares bout that, its all about personality, and there isnt much of that these days

I thought the joint thing was hilarious, people couldn't stop talking/tweeting about it.

Nate =
1Ze80.gif

Well wasn't Rich Franklin a teacher and doesn't Alex Chambers have a degree in astrophysics?
they are a few really smart guys in mma.

but let's face it, the majority are dumbbell

Nate-Diaz-slaps-Conor-McGregor.png
maxresdefault.jpg

Whatever he is...he is a pimp and one of the few millionaires in the sport.

Damn straight!

"Oi'm not on naw steroids, waaat de fook ye talkin' aboyt? Oi'm major against dat!"
I remember being torn as both guys kept it real and as it steadily escalated, I realized they're nearly the same guy, 2 sides of the same coin.

He's using his past performances to make people talk (here, even) and generate hype for himself and to make more money. It's not by accident and it's not dumb. Now if he somehow lost two to McGregor that would be another story. He knows what he's worth and I have to give him recognition for that.

Smartest= waiting for Mcgregor & nobody else, smh.

Back