Ariel: Nate Diaz is one of the smartest people in the history of the sport

Treeloy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because he pulled out a joint on TV.

Lol what? Said on the mmabeat.

to be fair, the bar isn't very high....

He's smart because he will make more fighting Conor than he would fighting the entire top 10

That’s how slow things are in the MMA landscape these days, Ariel literally talking about anything lol.

If we are talking about managining his career and being able to promote himself he is defenitly one of the best. Possibly talking and performining himself into a trilogy money fight. Good for him.

I'm certain this guy wants the UFC to tank....Ban the leech already.

He choked out Conor on short notice and beat him up like an angry dad. Clever or not, that makes him immortal.

That's not smart, that's just a page out of Nates quote to McG:

"Man....I don't give a FUCK."

Hahaha. The "sport" is filled with dumb-dumbs then.

i heard that too and instantly went <LikeReally5>

if thats what you think, you might be the most stupid journalist in mma media

If we are talking about managining his career and being able to promote himself he is defenitly one of the best. Possibly talking and performining himself into a trilogy money fight. Good for him.

Lets be real though he stumbled his way in to the mcgregor fight through pure luck. He beat mcgregor which made the rematch interesting. It doesnt take a genius to realize sitting out for a 3rd mcgregor fight is a good idea since they are 1-1 and big money is involved.

How does this make him one of the smartest guys in the history of the sport? Thats just dumb.

He was making like 17/17 before that. His career was not managed well. It was dumb luck he got where he is now

Last edited:
Lets be real though he stumbled his way in to the mcgregor fight through pure luck. He beat mcgregor which made the rematch interesting. It doesnt take a genius to realize sitting out for a 3rd mcgregor fight is a good idea since they are 1-1 and big money is involved.

How does this make him one of the smartest guys in the history of the sport? Thats just dumb
I agree with you, it doesnt. For self promotion he is one of the best though. He draws a crowd.

Ariel Helwani also doesn't want to use the term violence in MMA

hes a fucking idiot

Ariel is a retarded shit stirrer.

The craziest part was a 10 year old little girl being inches away from him.

Back