Ariel helwani wants that black on black crime

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
i create this montage, it took me five minutes to find the right angle and cut his snake head ... im pretty proud of the result it's exactly what i think about this journalist lol
IMG_0949.JPG

The predator isnt arrogant about his skills, he hespect the beast lewis and share some same life moments of adversity in the past, but he is confident about the fact that he can beat stipe and the rest of the HW div.
Nothing is wrong with that

They are all thinking the same about themself, and i hope too because you dnt have your place in the ufc otherwise.

the HW div is back because of the natural trash talking of the predator and some other prospect who dnt talk with their mouth but with their hands like the vanilla gorilla.

it's a little room full of sharks so stop asking for sacrifices like ariel the snake, it's a question of timing and time before they meet.
It's like joshua vs wilder, or canelo vs ggg...
Nobody hides except Floyd

do u need a friend TS ?
15375386a11a6e45cbcc0cbcc010f696.jpg

Last edited:
Oh cmon and my thread gets deleted and this doesn't

This is an easy add to my ignore list. Thanks, TS.

No lie, I had to read that shit like 5 times to figure out where the fuck he was going with that.

It's a high-risk, low reward fight for him but I'm all for Ngannou punching out Lewis and derailing that hype train.

Back