Ariel Helwani puts Strickland in his place.

Did Strickland touch your pee pee or something ts? Or are you part of some limp wristed political cult that gets triggered when Strickland speaks? This is like the 3rd thread you made about him today.

Did Strickland touch your pee pee or something ts? Or are you part of some limp wristed political cult that gets triggered when Strickland speaks? This is like the 3rd thread you made about him today.
Lol You sound so tough maga twit, these erect wreists of mine would bust you open LMAO

What's with you guys obsessions with dicks and homosexuality? Is there something you wanna get off your chest.

And there will be plenty more to come I love making fun of this assclown. :)

Last edited:
Lol you sound so tough mega twit,

What's with you guys obsessions with Dickson and homosexuality? Is there something you wanna get off your chest.

And there will be plenty more to come I love making fun of this assclown. :)

Why are you letting some MMA fighter that you'll never meet get inside your head? Personally I find Strickland hilarious. He can be a little much sometimes, but it's entertaining. To be fair Areil did own him here, but they're just fucking around. You can tell they both enjoy the banter. Areil can be a cocksucker sometimes, but he always keeps his cool. If he was able to handle the bullshit Rampage used to throw at him I think he can verbally spar with anybody.

Lol. I think this is mostly playful, but this interaction sums up Ariel and the MMA community relationship, and why they both stink.

Ariel has become a bit of a shtick and he has a chip on his shoulder, that is so big, it could have it's own podcast.

But having to endure waves and waves of MMA fans who are basically saying "Well, if I put in 10 years of work, I could do his job better than him. I love MMA more" would put a chip on anybody's shoulder.

Lol so you’re triggered bc your BF Strickland got called out? So you’re triggered bc someone is triggered?

Why are you letting some MMA fighter that you'll never meet get inside your head? Personally I find Strickland hilarious. He can be a little much sometimes, but it's entertaining. To be fair Areil did own him here, but they're just fucking around. You can tell they both enjoy the banter. Areil can be a cocksucker sometimes, but he always keeps his cool. If he was able to handle the bullshit Rampage used to throw at him I think he can verbally spar with anybody.
Hilarious? How old are you 14 lol I don't think he's hilarious I think hes an idiot.

I didn't think much if him at first until he started crying how you talk the way he talks then flys off the rails when someone brings up your own issues is fucking despicable. He's the worst kind of person.

Last edited:
Hilarious? How old are you 14 lol I don't think he's hilarious I think hes an idiot.

I didn't think much if him at first until he started crying how you talk the way he talks then flys off the rails when someone brings up your own issues is fucking despicable. He's the worst kind of person.

"Worst kind of person"?

I can think of 10-20 worse kinds of people off the top of my head, but you go girl.
Getting this mad about a fighter is hysterical.

Hilarious? How old are you 14 lol I don't think he's hilarious i think hes an idiot.

I didn't think much if hin at first until he started crying how you talk the way he talks them WHALES when someone brings up your own issues is fucking despicable. He's the worst kind of person.
Did you get some dubs for fighter bashing there pumpkin butt :)

This might be the first time I will side with the weasel, Strickland is a POS and clown that love to judge and trash talk everybody but cries like a girl when he is put in blast, I'm glad the weasel put him on his place, it was long overdue for somebody to do it.

Back