Ariel Helwani on Mac Diaz III. "That fight is still the plan."

Wasn't it, actually, because he wasn't "kissing ass" and insisted on asking questions that he wasn't supposed to be asking?
Nope

He has never asked anything legit
It was dumb questions which got him booted

I don't think so.

Diaz stays inactive , while Connor beat Eddie and fought May.

His boxing and cardio improved, he'll deny takedowns and beat Diaz more decisevely
if they'll fight for 3rd time.
Conor, strangely keen to fight a guy with no wrestling again.

Nope

He has never asked anything legit
It was dumb questions which got him booted

"Dumb questions" in the sense that they weren't related to the actual fights and the technical aspects there of, but more so to the controversy outside of the cage.

I get that.

But my point is that those questions are equally legit, as it boils down to entertainment after all.

I love how they marketed a gatekeeper like Diaz as a title contender.

Aaaannnd NEEWWWWWW

Diaz finishes Colin again.

bhahaahahahaha. Keep dreaming...floyd mayweather couldn't even knock conor down...and he has 100x the boxing skill than nate....conor is going to put an ass whoopin on nate...10x worse than their 2nd fight... The days of throwing wild spinning kicks and gassing out are long over...at least gassing out that fast anyways...

If McGregor gets to fight lazy ass Diaz instead of Khabib or Ferguson/Lee winner then i hope the rest of the fighters jump ship from the UFC and head for Bellator. Diaz doesn't even deserve a top 10 fight at the moment. He is too lazy to get in the Octagon.

Ridiculous.
Honestly I think Conor/Tony sells just as much as Conor/Nate.
Conor is the draw, not Nate.
Conor and Tony will have plenty of entertaining pressers. Tony is a weird guy who will Give Conor plenty of ammo and will definitely be unintentionally funny.

Even more so of a waste if it's for the belt—it mocks the integrity of the belt and it mocks the true contenders of the division.
conor getting the title shot already did that to the division tho. But I understand the third fight from conors perspective. probably wants some redemption, got owned in the first fight, barley won the second, while they are 1-1 on the score caqrd. Nate is definitely ahead in terms of the fights. probably eats at conor

I'm going to be mailing turds and bacon to WME's headquarters once a week if this happens and I hope my fellow Sherdoggers join me.

Nate Diaz has not made any improvements in years and has spent most of his time since his last fight getting baked, riding his bike and going to nightclubs most nights of the week. From what I can tell his training the past year has been infrequent sparring sessions and rolling in a gi. Losing to him would require a regression from Conor.

Is it a waste if it's for the belt?
Even more so. How is Diaz even close to a title shot? Other LWs are better fighters with better records and are more deserving.

And frankly, Conor x Diaz III sounds tedious.

But outside of Sherdog, who really wants to see that. From a business POV, I get the decision. That got to make back that 4.4 billion and some.

From a business standpoint, Conor is going to sell against anyone. He doesn't need Diaz.

Also from a business standpoint, if someone beats Conor it should be someone they can build the division around. Not a guy like Nate who is basically retired, difficult to work with, and will lose to other contenders.

Also if Conor loses to someone else, the third Nate fight is still there. Why have it now and ruin all of the other matchups?

I hope it's not at 155 then and they takes Conor's belt , but this won't happen.

Tony Ferguson survived Lando Vannata and booked multiple fights with Khabib!!!

Kevin Lee got some fans and (almost)choked out Michael Chiesa!!

This is such BULLSHIT!! that Nate gets to jump the line of deserving contenders. What has he ever done?!?

-All you gumps

Pointless rematch that holds no bearing in the deepest division in the UFC.

But will outsell any PPV in the UFC in any division let alone LW

Sad but true and that's the era we're in so that's what we're getting
Roll with it

I'm more pissed at GSP and mike

But will outsell any PPV in the UFC in any division let alone LW

Sad but true and that's the era we're in so that's what we're getting
Roll with it

I'm more pissed at GSP and mike
How could you be pissed about seeng 2 of the top 20 fighter ever clash but want to see a gate keeper fight a poser? Fans like you are the reason this sport is in the shitter. GSP vs Bisping will draw more then that garbage rematch.

Back