Ariel Helwani new show is impossible to watch

I think it was stupid of him to go to "Internet ESPN" (even if it was his dream job). Maybe I could see it as a good thing if they gave him a show on TV, but a paying website? Ariel had a great thing going with mmafighting, especially the Mma Hour. Not only did Ariel fuck up by going to ESPN, he has Chael as a co host. I can't stand Chael anymore.

Just rip the audio from podbay or something.

I MUST SAY.
YOUR............

DEDICATED.

I only watch his 'Hour' for the interviews so i was happy with the uploads.

His show with Chael will only be uploaded in clips. ESPN always do that.

But if you're smart you'll find 'dummy YT MMA' channels uploading most of it in the days after.

giphy.gif

On twitter: You have to catch it live or watch the replay all in one go and the thing is like 6 hours long. There is no skip ahead function on twitter for video that i know of. (if there is then please enlighten me sherbros)

On espn website: It is required that you download the thing on your phone. Apparently you cant stream it. At least on my phone. For the desktop version they require some kind of flash thing to be installed/active. Tried on apple and regular computers and im sure i got the flash updated on both as everything else that requires flash runs no problem. But no dice.

On Youtube: The show will not be posted in full apparently. Only clips. And so far they have posted like 3 guests.... all the other ones are missing.

On itunes: I dont use it. (tried years ago and thought it was a terrible platform) So maybe it is all good over there, but its audio only. You cant watch.

On periscope: I heard you can do it... but really?? Peri-fucking-scope? <FookIsThatGuy> I dont want to have this exclusively to watch one show.

On Spotify: Finally the only place i could get it going, but still you cant watch it. Just listen.

What an absolute joke.... I literally went though every fucking possible means to watch it and none of them are good/ideal....

How are you dealing with it?
I usually watch every episode over the weekend usually before events but I decided to check it out to see how bad it was.

Step 1: https://twitter.com/i/events/964202978675605505

Step 2:http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/23903896/watch-debut-ariel-helwani-mma-show

You can skip ahead, at least I could on my laptop, to the times marked. It's simple math from there ESPN sites @

1:05 p.m. ET - Brett Okamoto=5mins in

1:25 p.m. - Daniel Cormier=25 mins in

1:45 p.m. - Quinton Jackson=45mins in I think you get the idea

2:05 p.m. - Stipe Miocic

2:25 p.m. - Brian Ortega

2:45 p.m. - Rose Namajunas

3:05 p.m. - Max Holloway

3:25 p.m. - Rashad Evans

3:45 p.m. - Derrick Lewis

4:05 p.m. - Lyoto Machida

4:25 p.m. - Kayla Harrison

4:45 p.m. - Josh Barnett

5:05 p.m. - Leon Edwards

Not the most convenient way and maybe I'm making it harder (which wasn't hard) than it has to be but it's new and maybe it will be easier in the future. As for youtube I couldn't find the whole show which would fix the problem because people comment the time stamps.

desktop.. Mac. I dont know about mobile though.

You might watch on phone browser and skip in it on mobile though but not in their mobile apps?
i have to give this a go and see if it works. hope so. i had only tried it on my phone.

ill report back

EDIT: it does work!!! fuck yeah.... better than nothing

I listen to it on Stitcher radio at 1.5x the speed while I'm driving around. Why would you watch the show in the first place unless if there's a hot female or male guest on. Arie's face is meant for radio. Luke Thomas is much more handsome.

Of course the hottest journalist in MMA is Brett Okamoto and I will always watch the segment that he's on. He's one sexy mofo.

Screen-Shot-2016-12-13-at-11.16.02-AM-310x310.png

for the most part i dont watch it. i listen.

i mean, its not like im sitting for 6 hours literally watching it.

but often times there is something going on that will make me bust out the phone and check it out.... for example, rashads retirement. i wanted to see him. you can get a vibe that you wouldnt with audio only. his emotional expressions and stuff like that.

funny that you mention brett.... i see everyone congratulating ariel about moving to ESPN and shit.... meanwhile brett was there all along and nobody bats an eye...
catroomguardian.JPG

The only way to listen to this show IMO is audio at x2 speed

funny that you mention brett.... i see everyone congratulating ariel about moving to ESPN and shit.... meanwhile brett was there all along and nobody bats an eye...
catroomguardian.JPG

That's because Brett is a real journalist doing real journalist work, and Ariel is a drama queen who's all about the beefs and the cult of personality surrounding himself. Case in point: Brett never made his good looks or his mixed Asian heritage a point of discussion, meanwhile Ariel sells t shirts with his nose on it and wouldn't stop talking about his Jewish heritage.

no.... if you want to talk shit at least get your facts right.

anyone who follows ESPN on twitter and scrolled down during the 6 fucking hour long broadcast counted as a view... i did a few times that day alone. Thats why the numbers are jacked.

those numbers arent real. its fake news.

So im the illiterate on technology right?? ppppffff

<Kobe213>

no, a million people did not figure it out.

you really think a million people tuned in and watched his show..?

people watching it live confirmed it had 4-5k viewers

the "million" is how many people saw the tweet because it just appeared in their timeline
Well guess I am the idiot. I parroted a number without fact checking, sin number 1 of the internet. I will do better in the future.

I just listen on Google Play Music, like I did with the MMA Hour. Or plenty of other podcast apps.

To watch the replay on Twitter, click here. You also can watch on the ESPN page on YouTube or listen to the audio via the ESPN podcast center.

Here's the lineup:

1:05 p.m. ET - Brett Okamoto

1:25 p.m. - Daniel Cormier

1:45 p.m. - Quinton Jackson

2:05 p.m. - Stipe Miocic

2:25 p.m. - Brian Ortega

2:45 p.m. - Rose Namajunas

3:05 p.m. - Max Holloway

3:25 p.m. - Rashad Evans

3:45 p.m. - Derrick Lewis

4:05 p.m. - Lyoto Machida

4:25 p.m. - Kayla Harrison