Ariel Helwani Joins ESPN, Leaves MMA Fighting company. Will also have new ESPN+ show with Chael

Where's the PIC of Dana in the hospital. You bitches are slippin'.

So I will officially not be purchasing BSPN+ now

Dana?

This is so good. The main reporter and media guy on the UFC's biggest media partner is Ariel, who Dana hates.... and Dana will have ZERO power over him.

I love to see the Baldfather sweat. That sexy, sweaty dome. Ooof.

<{danayeah}>

original

dana_white-surgery.png

Kind of a rip off of tfatk, kind of.

Except without two unfunny tryhards. Chael has more to offer in terms of fight breakdowns, technical talk and carny charisma than Schaub could ever hope having. Ariel will be the straight man whereas Bryan Callen is just....there.

Might be interesting as long as they don't make him play a UFC shill.

Except without two unfunny tryhards. Chael has more to offer in terms of fight breakdowns, technical talk and carny charisma than Schaub could ever hope having. Ariel will be the straight man whereas Bryan Callen is just....there.
FWIW callen is hilarious as a standup. his live shows are amazing.

Watch Dana get Ariel fired as soon as the UFC/ESPN deal is strong enough.

Ariel's interviews are the best, so many epic moments involving his journalism, .

True, good journalists do need to fuck with people. He's an asshole, but does get the job done.

huh.... well, I guess I'm getting ESPN+ about 6 months earlier than I thought I would.

Good for Ariel, don't like the guy but I don't wish him bad so good for him. What's going to happen with his weekly show? I wonder if it's going to stop or someone will take over for him. Hopefully it's not Luke Thomas or else I'm going to stop watching.

FWIW callen is hilarious as a standup. his live shows are amazing.

I'm sure he is. I like him on Rogan's podcast but him and Schaub together gives me ear cancer. Well, mostly just Schaub.

Stuck with the sport and a hard worker he deserves it happy for him

Good for Ariel! Notice how many people are seething with envy....the tears of haters are delicious. I'm sure he's getting a fat check too.

Now ESPN needs to just sign this guy again (the guy on the left).

EDM_1812-e1319752013243.jpg

If the MMA Hour/Show isn't widely accessible then it'll be a loss for the MMA community. A lot of good content there.

its like hes gone full circle..

paid ufc schill at fox..

vvvvv

goes independent and gets blackballed by dana..

vvvvv

paid ufc schill at espn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back