Media Ariel Helwani: 'Floyd Mayweather came home and seen the Tenshin Highlights and thought twice’

Floyd can get whatever he wants. If he wanted boxing only,that's what it would be. It would have all been in a contract before we ever saw these two appear in public,after long consideration,whatever the rules were. That's why I think the entire thing was a sham. It's too good. Here we are talking about a fight that was never gonna happen,never will happen. They got us good. They elevated tenshin,rizin,and floyd got a good gauge on what mma fans would think of him taking a fight like that.

Very possible they were all in on it and never intended to actually fight. Maybe Floyd went along with it for a cut of the profits. I can't say for sure, but IMO it seems like he just backed out on an exhibition fight that was already made or at least in the making.

No, they wouldn't. Stop that nonsense now. Nobody except a complete "nincompoop" would claim he is a coward and a duck if there was any actual proof of him getting played, let alone videotapes.

I think your point of view is biased based on your love of Mayweather. I don't think you can see much fault in him even if you had written and videotape of him showing he knew his opponent and he was going to fi...wait a minute...

I don't think anyone here is arguing his work ethics or skills as a boxer. You're bringing that into this conversation like people are calling him lazy and a bum or can.

Didn't know he addressed it. Will have to try and find.
Oh I'm biased and an admited huge fan but I'm not delusional. If he announced he had signed a contract to fight for Rizin on the NYE card and showed the contract before this happened I would certainly find and admit the fault in it. Being a fan doesn't mean I think he can do no wrong and to be honest Floyd as a person and not Floyd the Boxer I'm not a fan of and have no respect for many of his actions.

So people say floyd cherry picks guys his entire career, always waits until fighters are past their primes etc., and now he just agrees to a fight with a guy having never even bothered to look at video of him before? ok

More likely Floyd finally clued into the fact that fighting some nobody from Japan was going to do nothing for his rep and little for his bank account.

Floyd just realized is was 100 million YEN, not $.

Floyd thinks Ariel is Drake.

He's learning from Conor about who da fook are these guys like Tenshin, Ariel & the hardest hitting 145er.

CONFIRMED: Ariel an instigating rat fuck

Name one of floyds oppoents from the last 10 years that tennashin could even beat? lmao foa with that scared shit.

So people say floyd cherry picks guys his entire career, always waits until fighters are past their primes etc., and now he just agrees to a fight with a guy having never even bothered to look at video of him before? ok

This.

I think 90% of the floyd haters are just jealous of him. I think I heard everything: He would lose to a 13 y/o bluebelt, High School wrestler, Ronda Rousey, CM Punk ... and now this lol

Tenshin fought more cans than Wilder + Fedor + Khabib combined.

ariel cant talk like that about fighters its not a good look tbh

Floyd also ducking McGregor rematch

Lol at at jealous sherdoggers always shitting in Ariel haha, fucking hell.

As for this fight, I think it’s either; nothing more than a publicity stunt that all parties were involved in, or genuine miscommunication/misunderstanding either on Mayweathers part, due to Rizin being sneaky with how they worded their offer to him.

@floyd - the meaning of "RETIRED".....

retired
/rɪˈtʌɪəd/
adjective
adjective: retired
having left one's job and ceased to work.
"a retired headmaster"
synonyms: former, ex-, emeritus, past, in retirement, pensioned, pensioned off;

images

<Lmaoo><45><45><Lmaoo>

Back