Media Ariel Helwani: 'Floyd Mayweather came home and seen the Tenshin Highlights and thought twice’

What does Helwani know about this?

He is only in for drama and instigating shit

Funny thing is Tenshin isn't even the best in his division

Ariel still salty Floyd made him wait 3 hours in his strip club for an interview.

Just a publicity stunt. Nothing more, nothing less.

Mayweather is just an attention whore.

I actually think it's as simple as that.

Floyd's ego got the best of him this time.
I don't know man. They never specified what rules the fight was going to be under or anything and I highly doubt the kid worries him to much in straight Boxing.

The whole deal is pretty weird but I kind of believe Floyd was dupped here. The tickets for this event are already sold out and Rizin is getting the most attention it's ever gotten, they're just using Floyds name for attention like the UFC has been doing for years, nothing to see here really imo.

EDIT: Oh and isn't Ariels whole theory here based on a cheecky tweet from Rizin? Lol. (I admit I didn't watch the video, my tablets a pos and they take forever to load.)

Floyd straight ducked Tenshin.

I don't believe that shit for a second.

I dont even like floyd,but if he feared tenshin,you'd never see their names near each other. The guy's more careful than this.

I don't know if I believe it, but what I can believe is the execs from Rizin were pulling some shady shit as they have a history of it.

I don't know if I believe it, but what I can believe is the execs from Rizin were pulling some shady shit as they have a history of it.
Floyd's in on this shit,man.

Floyd fought bigger opponents who can really punch hard
Mosley, Canelo,...
so he is a afraid of a 122pounds kickboxer
ahahah

Ariel stick to mma, you got it all wrong there

I don't know man. They never specified what rules the fight was going to be under or anything and I highly doubt the kid worries him to much in straight Boxing.

The whole deal is pretty weird but I kind of believe Floyd was dupped here. The tickets for this event are already sold out and Rizin is getting the most attention it's ever gotten, they're just using Floyds name for attention like the UFC has been doing for years, nothing to see here really imo.

EDIT: Oh and isn't Ariels whole theory here based on a cheecky tweet from Rizin? Lol. (I admit I didn't watch the video, my tablets a pos and they take forever to load.)

Ariel's theory is based on the fact that Floyd did the press conference talking about his "opponent" Tenshin, and answered questions referring to Tenshin as his "opponent". So for him to get back on US soil and claim he had no idea he was supposed to fight or his opponent was gonna be Tenshin is just a straight up lie.

I didn't know about the press conference before this, and now also believe Floyd is ducking Tenshin. Before this, I would have no base to say such a thing...but him flipping his story and literally contradicting his own words is, to me, a tell-tale sign that he got shook (about losing).

Cant duck a fight ya never intended to take. Everybody was in on this shit from jump imo.

Just a pathetic little worm trying to create drama. Nothing to see here people. Helwani is a joke reporter. Needs to do shit like this to draw interest.

Back