Media Ariel Helwani: Conor-Khabib rematch next, poor Tony Ferguson

"
God damn you need to shut up with this crap. You literally want Khabib to go up in weight just so he'll lose."

Yeah well the guy wants to retire cause he can't handle his extreme weight cuts

And wants to fight GSP instead of a better fighter Woodley. Khabib's taller than Woodley. But Khabib weighs like the same and calls fights off with failed weight cuts getting to lightweight to avoid Woodley.

I hope the commission look into his weight cuts more from now on

And calls himself the Floyd of MMA

He's so much worse than Conor. It's like a Russian troll version of Conor.

How would you feel if Brock Lesner done extreme weight cuts to get a grapple advantage in an easy division and called himself the Floyd of MMA and retired without fighting the best

Woodley better than GSP? Brock Lesnar moving to a lighter division?

Lay off the crack.

Well it looks like the true fans wanting to see Tony/Khabib don't matter. The UFC wants us to watch Conor get beat up again because quick money.

This feels like Garbrandt/Dillashaw 2 all over again.

Khabib: I fight for legacy.

In other news, I give this account a week now that it can make threads too.

They're just speculating. Conor wants it badly. Khabib doesn't want it at all. It's going to probably be Khabib vs Tony next. They both want this fight. I think Conor even offered a few million for the rematch and Khabib still turned it down.

They're just speculating. Conor wants it badly. Khabib doesn't want it at all. It's going to probably be Khabib vs Tony next. They both want this fight. I think Conor even offered a few million for the rematch and Khabib still turned it down.
Khabib fights whoever the UFC infront of him. He doesn't think Conor will add to his legacy, but according to Rockhold he will take the fight for a record breaking amount of money and to make Conor the B side if Conor and the UFC push for it.

He wants to make them pay for it.

Why would they pass over Tony and make the Khabib-Conor rematch? It’s almost like they just want to make more money

Now is the perfect time to do Conor vs GSP at LW. With the winner getting the title shot

money still matter

after the brawl it even bigger than it would of been with out it,
You missed the point. The point is Khabib is the champ, if the money doesn't matter to him enough to fight Conor again then Conor and the UFC are shit out of luck. Conor wants a "do over" cause he's the golden boy. But this time he's not the one with the belt, so he doesn't get to call the shots as he did when he had the belts. And the UFC can't strip Khabib for wanting to fight the number 1 contender on an 11 fight win streak.

We don’t matter. UFC only cares about casual viewers. It’s all good though.

You missed the point. The point is Khabib is the champ, if the money doesn't matter to him enough to fight Conor again then Conor and the UFC are shit out of luck. Conor wants a "do over" cause he's the golden boy. But this time he's not the one with the belt, so he doesn't get to call the shots as he did when he had the belts. And the UFC can't strip Khabib for wanting to fight the number 1 contender on an 11 fight win streak.

why would the ufc strip khabib. don't say cause it a punishment for beating conor.

money talks bs walks so the ufc gets another huge apayday that now is even bigger after the post fight brawl. win win for all but conor who gets mauled again.

Back