Media Ariel Helwani: Conor-Khabib rematch next, poor Tony Ferguson

ChrisPalmquest

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well it looks like the true fans wanting to see Tony/Khabib don't matter. The UFC wants us to watch Conor get beat up again because quick money.

This feels like Garbrandt/Dillashaw 2 all over again.

Last edited:
But dear god his jaw was going to explode from the pressure he had to tap!
<Lmaoo>

I highly doubt the UFC will do Khabib vs McGregor next. I still believe their goal is Khabib/ Ferguson and Diaz/McGregor on the same card. Also....Ferguson will not accept anything other than a title shot next he made that very clear after his last fight.

Conor is nuts man. Im not knocking Khabib but why would Conor want to fight a guy who dives for ankles? Its just a horrible style match-up.

Tony deserves the shot now.

If Dana wants to milk Conor for as long as possible, he shouldn't let Conor fight Khabib again and get destroyed

Diaz and Poirier are winnable fights for him, and they're more entertaining fights anyway

War Tony!

Give the man what he has earned.

fergie makes it a goal in life to rustle the jimmies of others, so let his jimmies be rustled now. and if his aren't, then yours need not be either,

This is just wishful thinking on Ariel's part, nothing has been confirmed yet and we don't even know how long will Khabib's suspension last.

Why be so upset?

They tried to book Tony vs Khabib 4 fucking times already.

Get over it "true fans"

It's pure speculation but probably correct. The UFC has zero credibility.

Would not surprise me.

Worst Management Ever (WME) is all about them dollah signs, damned be the integrity of the sport.

Conor is hands down their biggest draw, so of course they will want a repeat of this last PPV.

El Cucuy should've never been stripped of his title, and there should be a unification taking place. Guy has earned his title shot in spades.

The only thing that can stop this fight from happening is Conor deciding himself not to play with the bear again.

He needs to wise up, Khabib is not good for him. Maybe he's sobered up since he called him out.

Nothing confirmed.

Just Ariel speculating.

Meh. Not happy about it, but I’ll stream it like I do every other PPV.

Tony deserves the shot. Give that crazy bastard a shot dammit!

This is just wishful thinking on Ariel's part, nothing has been confirmed yet and we don't even know how long will Khabib's suspension last.

ESPN Ariel sucks. It's more obvious than ever that he doesn't give a shit about MMA anymore. When Conor retires Ariel will do the same.

Anyone who believes this is ridiculous. Helwani don't work for the UFC and this is just basically his assumption. Anyone thinking this is something real is retarded

Ariel is a huge Conor fan, everyone knows this. He's trying to conjure this up. Fact is Khabib is the champ, if Khabib says no, i'm gonna fight Tony next, wtf is the UFC gonna do? Strip him for wanting to fight the #1 contender instead of a guy he just finished? They couldn't do that, and they know it. Khabib knows it too. That's why you have Dana coming out and saying Tony deserves it.

Back