Ariel Helwani briefly spoke to Khabib, who is in Boston now. (tweet in direction Conor)

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

lol... i dont think Conor can mindfuck Khabib if they would fight.

I'm all in for a Conor vs. Khabib fight, but if that's the plan, then they shouldn't have made a fucking interim belt. If they aren't worth at least the #1 contender spot, then the UFC is officially saying they mean what we already know they do (i.e. interim belts mean fuck all).

I love Khabib... I mean, 25-0. How can you not to? Still, Ferguson, as much as I don't like him, he's the interim champion. It's either Conor vs. Ferguson, or strip the Irishman already and make it Khabib vs. Tony for the undisputed title.

No one can mindfuck a dude that grew up in Dagestan during the Chechen Wars, where things like The Dagestan Massacre were the norm.

“UFC make Conor humble with Khabib.”

Hmmm yeah, that makes sense.

<Dana05>

Conor can't mindrape either Khabib OR Cucuy.

Khabib is battle hardened from his upbringing, and Cucuy is Curazy.

I'm all in for a Conor vs. Khabib fight, but if that's the plan, then they shouldn't have made a fucking interim belt. If they aren't worth at least the #1 contender spot, then the UFC is officially saying they mean what we already know (i.e. interim belts mean fuck all).
Agreed, all these silly belts being created diminishes the value of the long established ones too. That being said, UFC did long ago say that every PPV card would have a title fight, and that promise is also partly responsible for this situation. I also think UFC likes pleasing it's current 'hardcore base', who think the only thing that matters is titles and defending titles. Ironically, 2 of the three biggest events of all time were not title bouts, so the larger PPV buying fanbase does not seem to really care.

Conor can't mindrape either Khabib OR Cucuy.

Khabib is battle hardened from his upbringing, and Cucuy is Curazy.

jeah tony is way to weird and funny also khabib is to grounded. i mean khabib pokes him very good with that broken russian english outside the ring.

Brother Khabib is focused and will defeat Tony.

“UFC make Conor humble with Khabib.”

Hmmm yeah, that makes sense.

<Dana05>

can u imagine how it would look like when khabib ragdolls a cocky, rich (untouchable) superstar in front of all his fans in a big PPV event?
conor would end like ronda. that would look very nasty for him. people wouldnt respect him for that like they respected barboza.

can u imagine how it would look like when khabib ragdolls a cocky, rich (untouchable) superstar in front of all his fans in a big PPV event?
conor would end like ronda. that would look very nasty for him. people wouldnt respect him for that like they respected barboza.

To be honest, I simply cannot imagine Konour in an octagon again anymore.

To be honest, I simply cannot imagine Konour in an octagon again anymore.

woodley would be a smarter fight for conor... 3rd belt... ...money... woodley wants this fight to and better stylistic matchup for conor. conor can work against this overhand right from woodley very well i think.

woodley would be a smarter fight for conor... 3rd belt... ...money... woodley wants this fight to and better stylistic matchup for conor. conor can work against this overhand right from woodley very well i think.

Woodley takes Konour down under 10 secs. Yet, Woodley usually takes 3 rounds off of a 5 rounds fight, and fuck him, I dislike him as a fighter. I dont know who I'd favor between the two.

Conor could definitely mindfuck Tony that guy is not so stable. Khabib like people say got his religion and dagestani upbringing to ground him.

I love Khabib... I mean, 25-0. How can you not to? Still, Ferguson, as much as I don't like him, he's the interim champion. It's either Conor vs. Ferguson, or strip the Irishman already and make it Khabib vs. Tony for the undisputed title.

This!!!

Problem is Dana's insane favoritism with Conor and the fact that these days interim belt are used as negotiation tools.

This!!!

Problem is Dana's insane favoritism with Conor and the fact that these days interim belt are used as negotiation tools.

Dana likes almost every post from Conor on Instagram.
Conor is a cool dude but he goes to far with that attitude.
I mean people gave him fame and money and he doesnt give back, he doesnt want to defend that title and show his fans what they deserve.

Dana likes almost every post from Conor on Instagram.
Conor is a cool dude but he goes to far with that attitude.
I mean people gave him fame and money and he doesnt give back, he doesnt want to defend that title and show his fans what they deserve.
Yeah, don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of him but lately the extreme delusion and refusal to defend the title have put me off.

If Anton Chigurh from “No Country For Old Men” decided to be an mma fighter instead of a hit man, he would be Khabib. Just swap out the bad haircut for Khabib’s papakha (his fuzzy hat) and there you go. I think the only emotion Khabib feels is “smash”

Back