ariel helwani asks again about donald trump, now in direction makhaev and khabib

If you think that was bad, check this train wreck.

He should have cut the interview short and said “I have to leave, I broke my back. My back is broken. Spinal”. Then got up and left.

Ariel Helwani is a fookin' weasel.

575638f925b1f136015194.gif

Sorry but Ariel is digusting, Trump said that maybe he will ivnite UFC champs, then next week he asking every random UFC fighter what they think about Trump,looking for controversy. Maybe time for Ariel to change sport if he thinks it's good idea to sabotage things that could help sport, UFC, and also him.

Helwani is an utter snake who secretly worked for the UFC for five years, has never offered a perceptive comment on a fight, is a terribly clunky interviewer, and remains narcissistic to one of the most extreme degrees I have ever seen.

Last edited:
I thought Russians were on trumps side
Against who Hillary ? Honestly I don't even understand how an intelligent european citizen can be on Hillary's side after what she did in Libya( Sarkozy and BHL too)...Knowing the actual situation in Libya,knowing she was for the Iraq war, knowing what she said about Iran and finally knowing the situation with migrants in Europe.

Last edited:
Let them f'ing speak....

People getting annoyed by Ariel and whatever an interviewee says are snowflakes.

Also, you guys need to realize he is trying to get foreign fighters to speak about Trump. The way "left and right" political discourse happens abroad can be very different from the US.

BTW, there are no SJWs abroad....leftists in old Russia were not soft boys pretending to be feminists. They were f'ing commies.

Ariel is the best reporter on the planet. Show some god damn respect. Without him MMA wouldn't be where it is today. He has given fighters a platform to talk and deliver news. Some of his interviews with platinum, Conor, and Kavanagh are up there with Ali and Corsell.

#ArielBless

Damn that was hard to watch, WTF this world became, you gotta a fucking boxing legend trying to really answer your questions being honest and you come with all that passive agressive SJW bullshit?

She should be fired. Really.
He was so patient with her too. I expected the feminist crap, but wtf was that barrage at the end of "Don't ya miss boxing?". WTF is so hard to understand? He's retired and he's over it.

So easy to avoid these questions. Kahbib just showed you how it's done. Instead of fighters getting mad at Helwani, just say no comment.
This.

I also don't like many of his questions. But what I really don't like are generic, boring questions like 90% of these "journalists" ask.

At least he puts a little spice in there sometimes.

Ask difficult questions and force them to think about more than just how they felt winning.

He was so patient with her too. I expected the feminist crap, but wtf was that barrage at the end of "Don't ya miss boxing?". WTF is so hard to understand? He's retired and he's over it.
Yeah, and he's probably tired of that fucking stupid question that he has been hearing for the last 15 years.

Helwani really needs to figure out whether he wants to be a serious journalist or a tabloid.

The other day he asked Kelleher on his show if he thinks Barao uses PEDs. How the fuck would Kelleher know.....but sure enough that one small quote was turned into an entire article....

I thought Russians were on trumps side

Nah, turns out the Russians were getting paid by the DNC and Fusion GPS for false neg info on Trump.

Trump/Russia connection was a lie from the very start.
It was the DNC that colluded with Russia to change our election.

Against who Hillary ? Honestly I don't even understand how an intelligent european citizen can be on Hillary's side after what she did in Libya( Sarkozy and BHL too)...Knowing the actual situation in Libya,knowing she was for the Iraq, knowing what she said about Iran and finally knowing the situation with migrants in Europe.

Most are not aware of what you speak of and wouldn't accept that as truth if you showed them anyway.
Hilary was not a Democrat or Republican. She has been an Global gangster for many years and is responsible for unthinkable atrocities.

She's corrupted the US government to levels that almost require a civil war to fix.
Thank God her email investigation has been reopened after the FBI completely and illegally let her go.

Now there is an investigation into the foundation which has found millions unaccounted for and an investigation into the Uranium deal.

Report aks question... how terrrible
Yes. I totally look to fighters opinions on presidents of countries they don't live in. When I want some insight on something other than fighting, fighters are the best source of all things not fighting....

Ariel is a shit stirrer. He's constantly trying to conjure up drama and controversy.

Can't stand the guy.

khabib is smart, he doesnt want the trump curse, hes got good defense against stupid questions

Back