Ariel Helwani and the ladies

Helwani has a way with the ladies - his wife isn't bad at all:

ariel-helwani-jaclyn-helwani-1.jpg

How did this bumbling, awkward dude ever get to be the most well known MMA journalists on the planet? He's not just girl repellent - he has a way of making guys he talks to uncomfortable as well. The motivations behind his questions are always completely transparent...he irks people with his probing, he openly cries when he faces hiccups in his career...I don't get it. He doesn't seem to have the right persona or emotional fortitude to be a reporter, yet he's probably the most prominent in the sport.

How did this bumbling, awkward dude ever get to be the most well known MMA journalists on the planet? He's not just girl repellent - he has a way of making guys he talks to uncomfortable as well. The motivations behind his questions are always completely transparent...he irks people with his probing, he openly cries when he faces hiccups in his career...I don't get it. He doesn't seem to have the right persona or emotional fortitude to be a reporter, yet he's probably the most prominent in the sport.

It's a combination of instigation and light trolling.

I'm not a fan of the guy, but he does good work for the sport.
So, props to him.

reminds me of this guy, they both have huge noses.

Huh...I always just assumed he was gay. War Ariel.

Because he is actually having interactions with women.

Most sherdoggers would be able to ask women simple questions.

....granted most would be caressing their penis at the same time , but asking questions nontheless

That vid is true, in my experience.

I met him at the UFC 136 expo and he's one of 2 people that came across as weird and uncomfortable.

I don't know. Maybe he's nervous because he has been punked by so many fighters over the years but he definitely seems anxious when he's not talking via skype.

Arianny is such a dick

Her whole life has basically been about trying to manipulate men with her sexuality like probably started in high school sucking off the quarter back
Sounds like you're a virgin.

If you were born with a super brain would it be wrong of you to use it and benefit from it? No, of course not. Don't be mad at people for using their natural talents just because you may not have any.

Compared to him, even I am pretty smooth with the ladies.

Back