Ariel Helwani and the ladies

Arianny is a bitch. She probably said the anaconda comments after seing Ariel's nose!

His beta shtick isn't working IMO, but that's his angle

Pretty sure he'd drink Arianny's pee.

Ok woodley
She constantly got ignored and all around ignored during her UFC stint. People didn't find her too attractive on these boards. I tried to find it but there was a Chondella forever alone pic, this is the closest one I could find.

003_day_at_beach.jpg

Ariel is incredibly awkward and it works well for interviewing fighters.

Also, Arianny Celeste is really fucking gross with her fake tits, flat ass and jacked up botox face. Plastic surgery doesn't replicate youth, bitch. Keep butchering your appearance.

Arianny Celeste should be the last human being to call someone awkward. She has the most unnatural and manufactured personality that I have ever seen in my life.

That nose gets in the way for a forward facing kiss. He has to approach at an angle.

Doesn't Arianny date middle eastern guys? Isn't Helwani up her alley then?

Also, Arianny Celeste is really fucking gross with her fake tits, flat ass and jacked up botox face. Plastic surgery doesn't replicate youth, bitch. Keep butchering your appearance.

Lmao

Wtf is wrong with you?

Did Arianny rape your boyfriend?

Bizarre that you'd have such a strong reaction to something like that, imo.

Why are you so angry about this? lmao

Arianny Celeste should be the last human being to call someone awkward. She has the most unnatural and manufactured personality that I have ever seen in my life.

but oh my god was she beautiful in that video. my god

Girls are attracted to slightly bigger than average noses because they imagine them "burying" somewhere.

he is a terrible reporter. he should make his own tv show being a goof like this and i wouldnt mind watching it. cringe as fuck mang.

Back