Ariel Helwani and the ladies

John Wick

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Get a laugh in before this is Wastelanded.

Last edited:
LMFAO @ 0:45 "I'm very famous, I'm very famous in America"

God I hate this fucking dork

Arianny seems like a cunt. But im not surprised. Still waiting her inevitable downfall

He's a goofyass dude. I can see how this angle gets certain guys laid but probably not guys who look like Ariel.

Arianny seems like a cunt. But im not surprised. Still waiting her inevitable downfall

I don't know man. Seems a little flirty on the low with Ariel. She knew he had a wife so she's keeping tabs.

LMFAO @ 0:45 "I'm very famous, I'm very famous in America"

God I hate this fucking dork

He's good at what he does though if all is taken into consideration. He breaks shit in the MMA world faster then so many other outlets due to his connections. That's also what got him into trouble in the past lol

He's a goofyass dude. I can see how this angle gets certain guys laid but probably not guys who look like Ariel.

He has a kid, and I'm pretty sure he acted just like that when he first met his wife, so technically you're wrong.

He's good at what he does though if all is taken into consideration. He breaks shit in the MMA world faster then so many other outlets due to his connections. That's also what got him into trouble in the past lol

Yes he is good. He also provides absolutely the best lineup of guest interviews week after week, and has a real passion for the sport.

Good job Ariel, that was somewhat amusing. Now lets see a video of a average sherdogger and the ladies.

Well, that was creepy as fuck, and Arianny needs a restraining order.

One has to be a douchebag not to find him endearing.

Back