Ariel Helwani already stepping out of the MMA game as predicted

Firstly, depending on where you live you may not be able to. There are not many adult football leagues outside of the US for example

Secondly, the barriers to entry and cost are extremely high compared to installing a free game.
So lazyness, lack of drive and desire are your barriers , not that nothing exsists.

And free games aren’t free, if you are playing on a pc, you need a damn good one to play fortnight for example.

You could have gotten off your ass and spent that money on an adult “football” league in another country besides the US.

Your reasoning is not sound, that is my point.

Maybe somepeople like watching really good players on fortnight , I used to have the same thinking.

Why watch people play video games, I don’t but i get it now , since I understand the trend more with my teenage son watching people play games.

It’s the SAME thing to them, as you watching football, soccer, baseball, cricket, whatever the f you watch.

Saying you can’t do it on your own like a game is a bullshit cop out excuse.

Ariel is going to interview Joey Chestnut next.

Lame attempt to divert attention away from the fact that your statement made no f*cking sense whatsoever. Keep failing, bro.

Makes perfect sense - hate can blind one's common sense, it's more evident than ever these days.

But whatever, bro.

<YeahOKJen>

Makes perfect sense - hate can blind one's common sense, it's more evident than ever these days.

But whatever, bro.

Dude, let it go.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    12 KB · Views: 0
Im going to start a youtube channel where i talk about MMA while playing video games

Judging by this thread, its going to be a hit.

<seedat>

Back