Ariel Helwani already stepping out of the MMA game as predicted

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Already doing interviews for other segments non-mma related for ESPN.

15n5bew-1.gif

Mystic sherdog

Good, Helwani is moving onto bigger and better things.

Its absolute madness to me that that many people will watch some dude play a kids game for entertainment

Ninja is a boring nerd. No idea how he's become as big as he is.

He is entitled to cover whatever he wants to in life.

He gets hated on by a good portion of MMA "fans" so he really should just do whatever makes him happy.

If it means covering something's other than MMA, then so be it. It's his life and career, not Sherdogger's.

Last edited:
He'll never cover the major sports. He'll be relegated to niche sports like "Gaming"

Its absolute madness to me that that many people will watch some dude play a kids game for entertainment
I like some games, but I'm never going to watch someone else play a game. I don't understand how that's a thing

New York Rick is such a beta male it very briefly makes ariel look alpha

Not sure if you had an older brother but when i was a kid i loved watching the older bro play games. Clearly much better than i at the time. Maybe these kids feel the same way

Not sure if you had an older brother but when i was a kid i loved watching the older bro play games. Clearly much better than i at the time. Maybe these kids feel the same way

I'll watch a vid every once in a while of gameplay if I'm not sure about a game I may purchase, but I really have no interest in watching other people do things I could do.

And no I dont find having an 8 million to 1 kd rate impressive.

Kids. If you don't understand how something or someone on the internet is so popular, the answer is always kids.

Its a case of a kid being really good at what he does that makes him the most popular. Completely different to how other "legitimate" sports, where their best professionals aint anywhere near the top in terms of popularity. I dont watch the kid, but I did see a video in which he plays with Drake.

Back