Ariel asked fedor

powerBJJ

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
After tonight if he still wants to fight.

Fedor, "yes i am a fighter"

so whats next for fedor then?

Fedor vs Chael probably.

And the fact he answered that way and the crowd of reporters clapped like that just shows the respect the guy has earned. Fuck everyone who hates on him, a class act and all time great.

I would expect they would want him to fight a legend, he has slowed.

Fedor vs Chael probably.

And the fact he answered that way and the crowd of reporters clapped like that just shows the respect the guy has earned. Fuck everyone who hates on him, a class act and all time great.

yeah that makes sense, the 3rd Team Quest guy to do so.

Fedor vs Chael probably.

yeah i noticed they were trying to lead chael into that topic.

good for chael for not feeding into though

Fedor vs Chael probably.

Yeah obviously but it doesn't make him any better. I legit expect him to lose to Datsik. What can we really expect from him at this point? When Fedor was actually winning was A DECADE AGO. Do you even realize how long ago that is?

Well that stand up guy Cro Cop said he wants to fight him. May as well try to beat him now because he couldn't beat him before.

I was half expecting Bellator to bring out Cro Cop into the cage if Fedor had won.

Yeah obviously but it doesn't make him any better. I legit expect him to lose to Datsik. What can we really expect from him at this point? When Fedor was actually winning was A DECADE AGO. Do you even realize how long ago that is?

lol

Bellator should just throw a stack of cash at Brock and let him feed on Fedor...

Fedor is a legend. I had many an argument with his nuthuggers back in the day, but there Is no disputing his legacy, I hope he carries on.

Good on Fedor. I hated to see that happen to him.

Back