Arianny spitting that hot fire

Me and Luke Rockhold aren't sure if she spits or not. No video.

Ha I just like playing grammar Nazi on a board where a huge % of the people speak English as a second language because it makes me feel better about myself ya know?
English is actually my third language and keep it up, you're doing a great job. I actually didn't know it was ''are''.

Too many people in this thread sound content with this being an absolute waste of time.

Ha I just like playing grammar Nazi on a board where a huge % of the people speak English as a second language because it makes me feel better about myself ya know?
This is a run-on sentence. Also, there should be a comma before "ya know". <45><45>

The illuminaty been around 3000 years before Christ and they are on a mission, corrupt this world!
I watched a 5 hour documentary about it. Turns out they created the reptilians!

I watched a 5 hour documentary about it. Turns out they created the reptilians!
I don't about that, but they do believe that Satan was the hero against the establishment God!

Freestyle! Or in this case it may be referred to as scat. Such talent, so i would be happy for her to scat by me.

WHefBw.gif

Anik´s hoodie, dafuq is that

You must be talking about ignorant 'mericans. I know that most trailer trash, ghetto dwellers, and those residing South of the Mason-Dixon speak English as a second language. This makes up a vast majority of UFC fans and Shertards.

I've spent significant time in Europe and Asia, and most often converse with people who do have English as a 2nd, or even 3rd language, who speak and write it better than anyone I've ever met from Arkansas or Mississippi.

Morons are kings on Sherdog TS, you're blessed

Back