Ari and Joe reminiscing about smoking weed with Jon Jones and JW beginnings

Great story. Can't wait to see the movie.

same

when joe has people on who are actually funny its like he goes out of his way to not laugh, like they are telling a story, cracking up, and joe sits there stony faced.

fukken weirdo tbh
The worst is when he has feminazi comedians on. I have to give him respect at least for still putting them on despite how unpopular they are on his channel. They have the least views and most of the time have more dislikes than likes.

Joe got that A level athlete weed
Probably supplies the whole UFC

But but but Jon said he snitches on people for using weed...
Why you do this?

Is this why Joe Rogan is so adamant about Jon Jones not doing PEDs? Cause they smoked weed together lol

ari shaffir is not funny and rogan pisses his pants every time shaffir ever says anything
I absolutely can't stand Ari. Single handedly the worst stand up preforming
Ari Shaffir is a fucking venereal disease in human format. Why Joe puts up with this guy is beyond me, other than having a few sycophants is good for the ego.

sherdog continues to hate on anybody who is successful and even near the MMA scene

I love stories like that. Thanks for sharing

sherdog continues to hate on anybody who is successful and even near the MMA scene

He sucks bro

I have no idea if he's successful, i only know he's rogans buttbuddy and that he looks like a hobo

Ari Shaffir is a fucking venereal disease in human format. Why Joe puts up with this guy is beyond me, other than having a few sycophants is good for the ego.
Garbage surounds itself with garbage

Is this why Joe Rogan is so adamant about Jon Jones not doing PEDs? Cause they smoked weed together lol

And i am pretty sure it happened more than once...

Anyways, talking shit like that surely doesn't help Jon Jones image <JonesLaugh>

Welcher got shamed into a 4 month media blackout where he hid out in southeast Asia brothels.

Back