Arguments against homosexuality being natrual

'Ello my fellow bottomfeeders of the War Room. We are all delinquents and assholes and we constantly argue about silly things. I do notice that we generally make assumptions predicated on little data. So, I propose a question because I openly make an assumption that homosexuality is natural, logically it is a way to curb the massive population boost that is incredibly effected the entire planet in such a relatively short period of time.

Is there anything refuting the nature of homosexuality? I'm googling, and not finding anything worth while to support the counter argument. I am hoping someone could challenge my belief/education on the matter.

1) homosexual sex provides no life, only ripped buttholes and death.
2) it is sex solely based on a genital playing with a non genital.
3) it does not pass on your genes so in the Darwinian sense it is a complete loss.

Stop over thinking everything. It is blatantly obvious that homosexuality is unnatural. You have to be kidding me. Cast fashion aside.

I am not arguing morality, I've already stated that within trans people there are those physically born with a fucked up chromosome set but are "normal." There are also people who's brains function differently. I want to know if there is any empirical evidence to support the same for homosexuality because self identification and sexual preference seem to be different, don't you think?

Well gender identity and sexual preferences are definitely different things. As far as sexual preferences go, I'm not sure what type of evidence there is to be found other than the fact that homosexuals clearly are different. They aren't pretending to have different sexual preferences. Homosexuality is actually fairly common in the animal kingdom.

They've identified over 1500 species that exhibit homosexual behavior and a Yale University estimates that it could be as high as 10% of all species that exhibit homosexual and bisexual behavior. Obviously natural selection favors straight sex, but countless generations have passed and there's just as many homosexuals being born as there's always been.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

http://www.nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530

http://www.yalescientific.org/2012/03/do-animals-exhibit-homosexuality/

God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve

1) homosexual sex provides no life, only ripped buttholes and death.
2) it is sex solely based on a genital playing with a non genital.
3) it does not pass on your genes so in the Darwinian sense it is a complete loss.

It is being used as a tool for modern day eugenics and depopulation. Choose to be ghey = eliminating your-defective-self from from the gene pool.

Darwinism at its finest.

It seems it is usual for gay men and women to exist in societies throughout history, ergo it is natural.
Anyway why does it matter, why does it annoy so many men? Do you all think gay men are pedophiles or something? Most pedos are straight men btw.

Well gender identity and sexual preferences are definitely different things. As far as sexual preferences go, I'm not sure what type of evidence there is to be found other than the fact that homosexuals clearly are different. They aren't pretending to have different sexual preferences. Homosexuality is actually fairly common in the animal kingdom.

They've identified over 1500 species that exhibit homosexual behavior and a Yale University estimates that it could be as high as 10% of all species that exhibit homosexual and bisexual behavior. Obviously natural selection favors straight sex, but countless generations have passed and there's just as many homosexuals being born as there's always been.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

http://www.nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530

http://www.yalescientific.org/2012/03/do-animals-exhibit-homosexuality/
EXCLUSIVE homosexuality is rarer. A lot of the animal kingdom tends to bat for both teams as many of our closest relatives do!

I will never understand people's problem with homosexuality. Don't you understand they are doing us a favor? By not contributing to the gene pool they are self eradicating.

God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve
Eve was made from Adam's rib, so Eve would have had a genotype of 44XY, so that would make Eve a male, so yeah, god did in fact create Adam and Steve.

This is probably the worst case of pseudointellectualism that I've read in the WR. It's an absolutely horrendous attempt to save face by doubling down on stupid.

I sincerely suggest you look up the definitions of the words you used.
Concession accepted, scalp collected.

EXCLUSIVE homosexuality is rarer. A lot of the animal kingdom tends to bat for both teams as many of our closest relatives do!

9780312192396.jpg

Ricky Gervais did a whole bit on it in his stand up show Animals.

It was very funny.

th

That is a male dolphin, fucking another male dolphin, IN THE HEAD

I'm not saying it's natural; but it sure as shit happens in nature.

Who the fuck cares. You don't see sharks worshiping a bearded man in the sky and yet I've never seen any of the WR easily triggered bible thumping rightwingers complaining about it not being "natural".

Who the fuck cares. You don't see sharks worshiping a bearded man in the sky and yet I've never seen any of the WR easily triggered bible thumping rightwingers complaining about it not being "natural".
Sharks have no concept of the sky. They worship Poseidon.

I will never understand people's problem with homosexuality. Don't you understand they are doing us a favor? By not contributing to the gene pool they are self eradicating.

This has been said a couple times ITT, but it's clearly not the case. It's quite obvious that homosexual humans have been around for quite some time, and are still being produced in large enough numbers.

There are no signs of them being eradicated via many of them not contributing to the gene pool. The vast majority of gay individuals come from natural births, not sperm donation and in vitro fertilization.

Straight couples have gay children.

Last edited:
I love threads like this. So many people speak out against homosexual acts. As Shakespeare wrote for one of his plays, " The lady doth protest too much, methinks." The truth is these people are not secure in there own sexuality and are scared to admit we are all a little gay.

9780312192396.jpg

Ricky Gervais did a whole bit on it in his stand up show Animals.

It was very funny.

th

That is a male dolphin, fucking another male dolphin, IN THE HEAD

I'm not saying it's natural; but it sure as shit happens in nature.
Yeah I think bisexuality or sexual opportunism is more common. Strict one way or the other to the point of exclusion less so.

I'm curious about why TS is still pondering homosexuality, it's concepts, it's morality, and it's implications. This is an extremely basic philosophical excercise on the level of high school. The question and this debate is silly and obvious.

A homosexual can be a productive member of a society, much like a man who tosses all of his trash onto the streets can be a productive member of a society.

But we should be able to acknowledge that if the majority of men were homosexuals, or if the majority of men dumped their garbage on the streets, the world would be a more miserable place than it is now. Homosexuality is not a positive attribute in a society, never will be. Individually, people can think of it in whatever way they want to, to make them feel good about themselves, but collectively, we cannot afford to enable homosexuality beyond a certain point.
If everyone was old society would also be fucked. If everyone was a child society would be fucked. If everyone was a man society would be fucked.

Collectively, we cannot afford any of those beyond a certain point.

That is not a meaningful argument against those things.

Moreover, there is a much bigger danger of either old people or children becoming an overwhelming portion of society.

If everyone was old society would also be fucked. If everyone was a child society would be fucked. If everyone was a man society would be fucked.

Collectively, we cannot afford any of those beyond a certain point.

That is not a meaningful argument against those things.

Moreover, there is a much bigger danger of either old people or children becoming an overwhelming portion of society.

A balanced, well-functioning society will make sure that not too many people are elderly or male, in the same manner that it will make certain that not too many people stray away from sexual norms.

I do not see why people find it so difficult to admit that their lifestyle choices don't meet the optimal standards of a society. Many of mine don't, and I'll freely admit to that. That doesn't mean you should be hunted down with pitch-forks and torches in the night, but it also doesn't mean that you should expect to receive a pat on the back and a badge of honor from those who are struggling hard to make it all work, often by compromising their own personal desires.

Homosexuality must remain the exception, and must never become the rule. A society cannot function without males or children, but it can function perfectly well without homosexuals.

Last edited:
Back