Argue you all you want but triple g won

Imagine thinking this guy won..

DnMTZtIWsAAgxWI.jpg

whatever
quoted from ggg
"I'm not going to say who won tonight, because the victory belongs to Canelo, according to the judges. I thought it was a very good fight for the fans and very exciting. I thought I fought better than he did."

Pacquaio said he beat Mayweather...

I HATE ABEL SANCHEZ. I HATE GGG fans that let this idiot trainer RUIN his image. There will probably NEVER be another Marketing Sensation for the BEST KAZAKHSTANI Style of the Century . Instead Abel's EGO and PRIDE exploiting off of Mexican Style because of his background. This was all KARMA for Abel. GGG fans let us unite to PETITION ABEL AWAY FROM GGG

This is getting absurd! First GGG fanboys say Canelo must come to fight and not "runaway". Canelo comes out and takes generalship of the ring. He stalked the stalker, gave in and fought GGGs fight, dominated the first 7 rounds in the middle of that ring pushing GGG back with bodyshot after bodyshot. Canelo fought the way GGG asked of him, still didnt knock him out. Have to give Canelo more credit for his ability to dictate where and how a fight will take place.

I HATE ABEL SANCHEZ. I HATE GGG fans that let this idiot trainer RUIN his image. There will probably NEVER be another Marketing Sensation for the BEST KAZAKHSTANI Style of the Century . Instead Abel's EGO and PRIDE exploiting off of Mexican Style because of his background. This was all KARMA for Abel. GGG fans let us unite to PETITION ABEL AWAY FROM GGG

Petition won't do anything - some people like Golovkin are diehard loyal and he would never abandon Abel (disregarding my own opinion of Abel).

oh will you fuck off already

You want GGG to fight at 160 again? GGG beats Ramirez at 168. Imagine the GLORY of GGG becoming a 2 Division Champ at 168. GGG casual don't respect GGG's ability. GGG at 168 is STRONGER!!

Just checked Boxrec. They still have Canelo winning.

whatever
quoted from ggg
"I'm not going to say who won tonight, because the victory belongs to Canelo, according to the judges. I thought it was a very good fight for the fans and very exciting. I thought I fought better than he did."
The stats indicated this fight came down to quantity vs. quality punches (much like their first bout), but the overall story of this fight was that GGG kept up with the younger fighter early, and rallied towards the end, battering a worn Canelo with beautiful combos.

GGG 2, Tainted Tacos 0

The logic from Casual GOlovkin Fans:

Bout 1: Canelo ''Ran,'' doesnt matter if he landed the better and harder shots.... Golovkin fans NEVER ACKNOWLEDGED THE DRAW

Bout 2: Golovkin ''Runs,'' doesnt matter if Canelo still landed the better and harder shots... Golovkin fans NOW Acknowledge a DRAW or ''ROBBERY.'' Many claim, ''but but Canelo Ran before'' while admitting that Canelo Bout 1 was justifiable.

Conclusion: Casual Golovkin fans are like Ronda Rousey Optimism 2.0 - DEAL WITH IT. Golovkin lost, but he will be a champ again at 168!!!

Imagine deciding a fight by how a guys face looks after a fight
To be fair his face matches the power punch numbers.

Anyone and I mean ANYONE who scored the fight for GGG is clueless about boxing and their opinion will be ignored on this forum moving forward.

Clueless twerps.

Legacy over record. Will anyone give a shit about tainted tacos and his spoonfed wins 2 months after he retires?

Back