Are You Winning at Life?

BEATINGu

MAGA Belt
Banned
Reaction score
For all the good things I have going for me I'm still dragging my feet.

Verdict: DRAW

yes

LIVING
THE
DREAM

Last edited by a moderator:
I got most of the GED/Hiset scores back today

Still waiting on my essay grade but it looks like im going to pass

I also have a gram of weed currently. So yeah WINNING

According to everyone back in the real world, I'm completely dominating at life. But I just feel kind of sucky, most times.

<Fedor23>

Id be winning even if it was finding a half eaten slice of pizza in a dumpster as a man thats been homeless for thirty years. How is that possible without huge doses of antidepressants you ask? Fuck if I know, life is good regardless of circumstance and Ill remember to tell the guards that when my train reaches the labour camp. Perception isnt a matter of external events, it is purely choice.

Id be winning even if it was finding a half eaten slice of pizza in a dumpster as a man thats been homeless for thirty years. How is that possible without huge doses of antidepressants you ask? Fuck if I know, life is good regardless of circumstance and Ill remember to tell the guards that when my train reaches the labour camp. Perception isnt a matter of external events, it is purely choice.

Happiness, unlike beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.
I still think there are some parameters humans have to have to be winning at life. If you equate happiness to winning than I guess that doesn't matter. By the same token, you can be winning at life but be a little depressed (maybe because you conquered too many challenges).

I'm doing everything I want to but just not as well and / or as often as I would like. But the game is still only in the second quarter ;)

I still don't have the things i need to consider my life a win, but considering where and how it started i like my match until this point

- Be a multi-millionaire (nope)
- Marry and have a family (nope)
- Stay in decent shape (yep)
- Have a good job (sort of)

Not winning yet

More likes than posts. Winning.
MwVzx.gif

Shit yeah I'm winning.
But I know when you have a few moments alone, you question yourself, and ponder for a few minutes if you are really winning at life.

Then you stand up, look out the window and probably hug your wife as she meanders near you.....then there's no question about it. Winning!

Not winning yet
Your post shows how there is no correct answer to the "Winning" question.
Unmarried and no family could be another person's idea of winning.

What is staying in shape? Skinny as fuck but still running half marathons or semi jacked and still rocking 18 inch guns?

And I've had a "good" job where I earned more than double what some of my friends earned for doing their job and I was miserable as fuck.

Last edited:

Not winning yet

Somewhat similar criteria to mine

Multi-millionaire (nope and not close yet)
Stay in very good shape (yep)
Dating a 7+ woman (nope lol)
Have a job I enjoy (yep)
Have all the toys I want (nope)
Have a lot of free time (nope)

Not winning, but not really losing.

I tit fuck 10's on the reg and drive a Ferrari. You tell me son

But I know when you have a few moments alone, you question yourself, and ponder for a few minutes if you are really winning at life.

Then you stand up, look out the window and probably hug your wife as she meanders near you.....then there's no question about it. Winning!

Absolutely.

A few weeks back there was a death in my family and I wasn't able to attend because of how far away I am. I ended up flying to a village that night for work and when we got there things were bad, a local kid (son of one of the guys who works with us) had been killed in a snowmobile accident.

We ended up just going to a house and calling it a day even though it was barely 8pm, I was unable to get in touch with my wife because the only good internet there was at the school which was closed/unavailable because of the kid dying.

I just sort of Laid in bed for the next 6-7 hours thinking about everything and came to
The conclusion that I didn't want to be there, but just there, I still wanted to be in Alaska just out of that village.

Anyways we got the work done over the next few days and I felt lucky I got to go back to my wife and cats but felt really bad for my conworker.

I ended up getting on that internet and ordering up a massive supply of food and supplies from Costco and Walmart, paid the shipping from Fairbanks tombe delivered to the family then got on the plane and left.

life can be rough but I still think I'm winning.

No.

What I need to do, isn't what I want to do.

Back