Are you subscribed to UFC Fight Pass?

10 years ago I would have killed for a service like fightpass, nowadays I barely care about half the events.

Cancelled last month.
You just reminded me that I wanted to cancel it. Thanks.

AromaticEarnestIlsamochadegu-max-1mb.gif

That still exists?

Did they ever sell a membership?

Yeah, I've stopped and started a few times.

I just wish they had it on PS4.

Yes, but I rarely use it. Watch some old fights 2-3 times a year.

Absolutely. I work odd hours, and cut the cord on cable a long time ago, so I miss a lot of fights. Fightpass allows me to go back and see the ones I missed, plus all the other content. You never know when you'll see an absolute gem on the prelims. I also enjoy most Invicta cards.

No. I tried it for a while to watch one of the live events but I never really used otherwise so I cancelled it.

I would have liked fightpass years ago when i wasent so burned out on mma

No. Never seriously considered it.

I have a collection of most of the old Pride fights somewhere & I haven't seriously considered watching any of them in the last 10 years.

I am glad that the service exists for people who want it.

I don't watch all the new content that the UFC generates and I don't have any interest in re-watching old fights at this point (ok - maybe very occasionally...)

Not a subscriber...

But i'm allways thinking about to subscribe..
Mostly just for Pancrase, EBI, GLORY and other smaller MMA orgs...

Yes, since day one.

With the yearly sub, it's like $7-8/mo. Even if I don't really get much out of it, it's so little that I don't care and just let them keep charging my credit card.

If they'd have had it years ago when I cared more, absolutely. Today I'd rather spend that money on fishing equipment and disc golf.

Back