Are you ready for colder temps to start rolling in?

Love it, it's my favorite time of the year. Granted, I've always lived in States that don't have snow lol.

I always wanted to live in maybe Florida or cali, but seeing the same sunny day drove me crazy. I love rain, I need a different look once in a while. Who knew... thought sun was gonna be great and then one day I burn every part of my arm on the seatbelt of my car. Drove the fuck home.

I don't really like Salt Lake City or Boston-type winters, but the winter season is nice here in South Florida, high temperatures around 75F, and no hurricane threats or storms. It's definitely my favorite time of year.

I always wanted to live in maybe Florida or cali, but seeing the same sunny day drove me crazy. I love rain, I need a different look once in a while. Who knew... thought sun was gonna be great and then one day I burn every part of my arm on the seatbelt of my car. Drove the fuck home.
It actually rains a lot in Florida too. Every city in FL gets over 40 inches of rain, except Key West. Where I live, we have a tropical rainforest climate, which is a tropical climate with at least 60mm of rain each month, so no true dry season. And while California is dry for the most part, the North Coast of California is actually just as rainy as coastal Oregon or Washington.

I'll probably spend a couple weeks somewhere with a white winter but other than that, I live in tropical weather the year round. Winter sucks ass for the most part.

Winter to me is around 28 degrees in Thailand.

I don't really like Salt Lake City or Boston-type winters, but the winter season is nice here in South Florida, high temperatures around 75F, and no hurricane threats or storms. It's definitely my favorite time of year.
I spent Christmas in Miami one year, and we went to South Beach. Water was too cold, as expected, but there was a decent crowd of people.

I prefer 4 seasons, but nothing too extreme. Denver, SLC, Reno or Boise are about perfect for me. Dry cold is much better than the raw cold of the Eastern US that just cuts to the bone.

It actually rains a lot in Florida too. Every city in FL gets over 40 inches of rain, except Key West. Where I live, we have a tropical rainforest climate, which is a tropical climate with at least 60mm of rain each month, so no true dry season. And while California is dry for the most part, the North Coast of California is actually just as rainy as coastal Oregon or Washington.

I need to move to a rainy city. I love it here when it's dark and disgusting. It plays with my moods.

In Florida it rained for maybe 5 mins and bam, party over, but it's still much needed and was beautiful.

I go to like one part of a place and I just judge it on the weather that day and the 8-10 people I come across. Lol
So everywhere sucks.

Always cold and wet in the UK, I wouldn't have it any other way. I am not a tropical brother.

I spent Christmas in Miami one year, and we went to South Beach. Water was too cold, as expected, but there was a decent crowd of people.

I prefer 4 seasons, but nothing too extreme. Denver, SLC, Reno or Boise are about perfect for me. Dry cold is much better than the raw cold of the Eastern US that just cuts to the bone.
I find in the winter, the water is warm enough to swim comfortably once you get used to it, but not like stepping into a bathtub like in the summer. I imagine that the Philippines is like stepping into a bathtub all year-round. Even in the winter though, South Florida ocean temperatures are warmer than Southern California in the summer.

I don't think I've ever experienced dry cold, but humidity tends to enhance both cold and heat.

chapstick and lotion is a must for me. my lips and hands get dried cracked the fuck up and bloody

I enjoy summer cause I like to show off that I workout. Towards the end of the summer I'm done like now. It was getting so hot I choose to stay inside and go back to work early instead of driving around and getting high. I just knew I'd have to get in the hot ass car, wait for the AC to start working. Fuck all that.

I'm so ready.

I love the winter time. Sleeping during the cold nights is the best.

Only negative is running in the cold. It's rough to get motivated to go out when you constantly see your breathe and the cold air stings your lungs but once you get going it's fine.

Im always waiting for that start back

Soon. @Cajun

crawfish-boil-table.jpg

Bay area checking in. A cold day in winter is like 45 degrees

doesn't really get cold here I think the coldest day this year had a low of 52 degrees with a high of 65.

40F - 60F is my comfort zone. my office is always chilled at 63F.

There was a heatwave in California like last week that was pretty gay, so yes my angus is peppered for Winter.

I'm pretty sure global warming exists now, because all the past years it began raining near Halloween. This year has been hot as fuck, and I doubt it doesn't look like we'll be getting much rain. Which actually bums me out because as much as I like California summers, I also like me some rain.

Edit: Just googled it and 2017 was Calfornias hottest summer on record.

It's 72F here right now, will be 79F later on today, with a real feel of 82F. It beats 90F with a real feel of 105F in the summer.

I'm waiting for snow. I live high altitude so it's just foggy and meh. Gimme snow for christmas plz.

in Montreal for the past few days, not used to this cold....got a goddamned cold...was supposed to chill at a cigar lounge today but that aint happening.

I hate winter with an unholy passion. So, fuck no.

Back