Are you ready for colder temps to start rolling in?

i dunno, its gonnahit 93 degrees here in new hampshire tommorow, so no im not ready.

How dare you talk negatively about Southern girls. @j123

4e3b560d48f400583c18cfec1f5a3587--southern-pride-southern-girls.jpg
There's a mole in between her tits. 1/10 w00d not smash

yes, overseeding Wed, first day temp is suppose to break

I prefer cool temperatures; early autumn, mid-spring, perfect weather for me. The ocean and former or current swamp/marsh lands all around here, so it has been a wickedly humid summer.

I have a love / hate relationship with the colder weather. It gets a lot of the gutter punks out of my neighborhood which is nice but it get too dark too early and I don't get enough vitamin D. My fall/winter wardrobe is much nicer than my hot weather clothing so I look like an adult for part of the year. I hate having to wear so much just to go to the gym only to then strip it all off to work out and then put on more clothes to get home. Overall I could do without it.

I know a lot of people consider this a negative but it's always off-putting to me during the summer when it doesn't get dark until like 9 o'clock. I much prefer that it gets dark around 7.

I actually rather enjoy the super-early nighttimes, and all the things associated with the holiday/winter season. I don't really get involved with the holidays themselves, but the spirit puts me in a good mood. The only thing I lack, living in Tennessee, is snow. We get a little, but not nearly enough, and everyone bitches the moment temperatures fall below 40. I love having an excuse to dress warm, and it's irritating to hear the weatherhumans say "We're FINALLY coming out of this cold snap starting tomorrow", after a whopping two days in ~30 degree weather. Put on a sweater, damnit, and enjoy the season.

I actually rather enjoy the super-early nighttimes, and all the things associated with the holiday/winter season. I don't really get involved with the holidays themselves, but the spirit puts me in a good mood. The only thing I lack, living in Tennessee, is snow. We get a little, but not nearly enough, and everyone bitches the moment temperatures fall below 40. I love having an excuse to dress warm, and it's irritating to hear the weatherhumans say "We're FINALLY coming out of this cold snap starting tomorrow", after a whopping two days in ~30 degree weather. Put on a sweater, damnit, and enjoy the season.

I've always loved Christmastime and the cold weather is a very important part of that. I've never understood how people who live in year-round warm climates can get into the Christmas spirit.

Where in TN are you? I used to live in Memphis.

I've always loved Christmastime and the cold weather is a very important part of that. I've never understood how people who live in year-round warm climates can get into the Christmas spirit.

Where in TN are you? I used to live in Memphis.

Memphis? Why?!

I'm around Nashville, closer to Antioch for now, and I definitely agree with you - lights on a palm tree just wouldn't do it for me. (I do like palm trees, though.)

winter is the best. I used to work for Sports Authority and able to snowboard anywhere for $10. I went snowboarding 60 times a year for like 3 years. Get off work at 2 and head up for night snowboarding. Rinse and repeat. Good times.

yes. Falls & Winters are my jam. fuck Februaries in NYC though, & fuck snow.

Memphis? Why?!

I'm around Nashville, closer to Antioch for now, and I definitely agree with you - lights on a palm tree just wouldn't do it for me. (I do like palm trees, though.)

Ha ha, I was born in Memphis. I still have family there.

I visited Nashville once around 2002. I've heard it's really grown and is a pretty cool city these days.

I live near the beach so I miss that. But the fall is amazing here too. Pumpkin and apple picking, the vineyards, fire pit fridays, football tailgates, Halloween and Thanksgiving. The winter is cool until it gets below 30.

I am. It's been hot for too damn long now and I've always enjoyed the fall and winter more than the spring and summer.

Last night it got down to 44 degrees here in Salt Lake. 44 and raining. It felt very wintry and I liked it.

So who's with me? Who's ready to set aside these warm temps in favor of some of this. . .

Autumn-Wallpaper-autumn-35867744-500-313.jpg

_img

1353137396_5259_Planes-Trains-and-Automobiles1.jpg

And eventually some of this. . .

6358597405136291881279957901_winter%20wonderland.jpg

baileys-hot-chocolate-2.jpg

4-a-simple-plan-j-h-brother-being-talked-into-keeping-cash-by-the-idiot-lou.jpg

Gentlemen. . .

winteriscoming.jpg

Lol... I'm not

Yes. My apartment has been uncomfortably hot for months. Bring on 4 months straight of rain.

I love everything about Fall and Winter. I was talking with one of my professors about this the other day, I'm pumped. I used to work for a friends dad in an office environment, he was super laid back and during one October I just watched horror movies all day while I worked. It was awesome.

I like wearing winter clothes, coats and boots, so yea, I love it.

I'm trying to get a new goose jacket, but I also like having a roof over my head.

I like wearing winter clothes, coats and boots, so yea, I love it.

I'm trying to get a new goose jacket, but I also like having a roof over my head.
How goes it bud...

Back