Social Are you pro choice or pro life?

Are you in favour of

• Total voters

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can tell you three situations where I am pro choice.

1. If the fetus conceived was a result of a rape
2. Teenage Mother ( We need more sex education)
3. Where mother's life is in danger. Even though some can say who to decide whose life is more important.I have a major dilemma in this situation. Some may argue that a Fetus's life is as important as the mother. So why to terminate one in favour of other. Even then playing some logical fallacy & mental gymnastic I will choose the mother above the fetus.

Now if you are consenting adults, you should be aware that coitus is a part of procreation. Fun that comes with it is a mere by product. But somehow that byproduct has taken up all of our emphasis. So in case of some mishaps be ready to take the responsibility. It's not a play thing Don't forget the purpose behind coitus. If you are really afraid to take the responsibility then abstinence is the best option for you.

P.S: Pro Choice also declines the right of a father, but that deserves a discussion of its own.

I can tell you three situations where I am pro choice.

1. If the fetus conceived was a result of a rape
2. Teenage Mother ( We need more sex education)
3. Where mother's life is in danger. Even though some can say who to decide whose life is more important.I have a major dilemma in this situation. Some may argue that a Fetus's life is as important as the mother. So why to terminate one in favour of other. Even then playing some logical fallacy & mental gymnastic I will choose the mother above the fetus.

Now if you are consenting adults, you should be aware that coitus is a part of procreation. Fun that comes with it is a mere by product. But somehow that byproduct has taken up all of our emphasis. So in case of some mishaps be ready to take the responsibility. It's not a play thing Don't forget the purpose behind coitus. If you are really afraid to take the responsibility then abstinence is the best option for you.

P.S: Pro Choice also declines the right of a father, but that deserves a discussion of its own.

When the mother's life is in danger, if the kid is going to be still born anyway or if the kid is going to be brain dead Other than that I choose life.

pro life

Abortion is only right if it's to save the life of the mother.

Low-key meltdown thread for Rip v2.

Pro-Choice.

I don’t particularly care for the issue. It has unquestionably held our country back by pitting the two sides against each other over an issue that,

A- the government should have no say in

B- is WAY down the list of issues threatening the country

I am for it up until the child is 18.
It will make America Great because your kids will never step out of line because you can end their ass.

Pro Choice. As a cultural grouping the West has long made it abundantly clear that it is willing to sacrifice life, incidentally or systemically and en masse, to a wide range of ideological, principled, or hedonistic ends. This is just one of those cases where we are quite forthright about something we tacitly endorse in any number of other ways, and it is the forthrightness that makes us squeamish more than the idea of sacrificing life for pleasure or principle. Generally we're OK with unnecessary death to serve our material and principled interests as long as it is out of sight and we're not seeing something cute, or that we perceive of as needing defending, dying.

I'm for forced sterilization for neglectful parents who breed like fu*king rabbits.

You didn't ask this question, but I'm just gonna throw this out there.

pro life. I know that there are certain situations and what not but for the most part I’ll side PL.

Pro choice , but I wish there was a way to make people be more sexually responsible. Come on people I know you are horny but keep it together a few seconds of extra pleasure can really have negative consequences down the road for everyone involved and its just not a good thing to put yourself in a position where abortion becomes more than an abstract concept

I'm for forced sterilization for neglectful parents who breed like fu*king rabbits.

You didn't ask this question, but I'm just gonna throw this out there.

I agree, If she doesn’t want to go through 9 months of hell, she shouldn’t risk it for 30 minutes of “fun.”

Also, if abortion is gonna be legal, I think people who want abortions should pay for them themselves.

I am for it up until the child is 18.
It will make America Great because your kids will never step out of line because you can end their ass.

Growin up did ya ever have one of them tell ya ... I brought you into this world I can take ya out of it ?

As a biblical literalist, I believe in 53rd trimester abortion if the kid disrespects his elders.

At Planned Parenthood. Our govt funds PP. So I hope we defund PP because of the number of abortions they do.

You do know that most of what planned parenthood does is gives out shots and birth control to poors to try to stop them from needing abortions in the first place ?

and that if you want one its out of pocket

Pro choice, I don't care about abortion.

At Planned Parenthood. Our govt funds PP. So I hope we defund PP because of the number of abortions they do.

The government has had ample chances but they haven't done it. I think it's more a talking point these days.

Back