Are you more excited for Lewis/Browne or Fedor/Mitrione?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Fun question. Ready curious on most people's answer.

Pretty tough honestly, but ultimately I think Lewis/Browne will be more entertaining so I'll go with that

I haven't completely given up on Fedor yet, so that's the one I'm most interested in. It's at the point where every fight feels like it could be his last though.

I'm hoping Fedor can put up a respectable fight and that Browne takes a beating.

Imagine actually being excited about Browne vs Lewis

Did you see Lewis' last fight? When's the last time Browne was in an exciting fight that he didn't just get beat up in?

Every single Fedor fight is entertaining, WTF are you on OP? When's the last boring Fedor fight?

Fedor win or lose his fights are always fun to watch

Browne vs Lewis looks good on paper but they are both unreliable fighters

Fun question. Ready curious on most people's answer.

Pretty tough honestly, but ultimately I think Lewis/Browne will be more entertaining so I'll go with that

Browne/Lewis because it has more implications. I got 20 bucks on Mitrione with a buddy though so that'll keep me pretty interested in that as well.

Browne/ Lewis because it a relevant fight but I'm still watching both

Excited to see Emilianenko Fyodor win (hoping it's exciting), but can't deny I want to see Browne get KTFO. Hoping for both.

I love Fedor but I kind of wish he wasn't fighting anymore. I seriously think he is going to lose to Meathead, and that is a sad, sad thing

Back