Are you looking forward to anything on UFN 121 besides Werdum vs Tybura

Some of the unknown guys are probably exciting as hell, but I won't know until I watch. Everyone started as an unknown at some point. That said, I'm only watching for Werdum Dundee.

Volkanovski is a monster and fun to watch. People hating on cards full of so called no names are missing out.

Some of the most entertaining fights are by people who are still making a name for themselves.

Absolutely! I dig this card.

Volkanovski is a good fighter
also Tim Means vs Belal is a fucking great scrap.
Rashad Coulter always brings it.
Bojan Velichkovic is a straight up monster, great chin, goes forward all the time.

I think this will be a night full of finishes, to be honest. The less stacked cards in 2017 usually delievered.

Tim Means vs, Muhammad (Can't remember his name) should be an explosive fight

Brooks/Lentz
Means/Muhammad
Werdum/Tybura

Rest is blah. They could cut most of these guys.

Like some others have said, I'll watch the whole thing because I'm addicted and because some of the no-names/lesser-known fighters often put on better fights than the more popular or well-known fighters.

That said, I always enjoy watching Tim Means fight and I'm a bit of a Lentz fan, too.

I'll also be rooting for Kelly to smash Theodorou because I tend to root for the old guys and...it's Theodoroou.

Last edited:
I don't usually jump on the "it's a weak card" but holy fuck does it suck. Hope the fights are good tho.

nope unless it is on early for me I will not watch

Back