Are you intrigued with Wanderlei vs Sonnen

Fossil fights generally dont deliver in Bellator.
Still i will always tune in to watch Wanderlei vs whoever.

Im way more intresed in this bellator event, then last 5 ufc cards... hmm damn ufc , by contracting everyone you watered your own ligue...

Bellator seems to be going with the old man tour with Chael Sonnen vs Wanderlei Silva headlining Bellator main event in MSG, does this fight intrigue you?

Not even the slightest bit of interest! Sonnen literally doesn't even show up to fight. He starts to tap when ever a fighter begins to engage him the fight is over. And this is after listening o him talk tough for three months prior! He doesn't even have any pride to at least put on a little bit of a show.

This card isn't even that great Bellator really is sad, they have a real hard time building new stars

Love me some Wanderlei. But its time to hang them up win or lose.

I'll watch it if it's free. I don't expect anything amazing.

We all know these guys are past their prime. We all know they've juiced during their careers. I want to see these 2 get all juiced up again and fight in Japan or something. Nobody would be fooled thinking they are clean fighters but it would make a much better fight.

This is just going to be sad to watch. But hell ya I'm gonna watch it. War Wand!

Dead giveaway this was a work. Wand doesn't know how to slap people.

Yup, if that was a real "street fight" Wand would have just gone apeshit! Not slapped him and stepped back. You wouldn't have Chael putting up his dukes for 2-3 seconds.

They were both past it 4 years ago, yet they're going to fight in 2017.

And you're damn right I'm gonna watch it.

Btw ts, that's MR SONNEN to you.

Not at all, but I will try and find a way to see it (and Fedor/Mitrione) after the fact. Maybe the entire main card, but then I do that with almost every UFN card and wouldn't say I'd class a good few of those as 'intriguing' - its just MMA to watch.

Age In The Cage should be the title of this PPV.

Hopefully Sonnen can win this one unlike his last fiasco.

I'll watch just to see if my Chael late round TKO or UD prediction happens.

Yes, but its a far cry from expecting fans to pay $50 for it.

"I can't let you get that close to me!" one of the best moments in TUF history. Yes I want to see them settle the score even if they are shells of their prime selves.

wanderlei-sonnen-brawl-tuf.gif

Chael taking down Wandy while wearing flip flops <45>

Just as long as they book a hematch hematch with Hughes and Gracie.

And get Shamrock on the card.

Guaranteed million buys.

Back