Are you guys gonna give respect to Perry?

Haters ?, if you're not calling this kid the goat his fanboys are calling you a hater, some of us just don't get ahead of ourselves with every new character that comes along.

For what he is, yeah. An exciting fringe top 10 banger.

Perry will most likely get Ponzi schemed. I see Gente Boa touching up him up at range then eventually closing in for vicious combination that puts him to sleep

I like how no one gave a shit about Jouban being a model until he beat Perry. <45>

That model has 10 out of 15 wins via (T)KO, by the way.
<Moves>

nice try, he obviously respects his opponents very much. yes i am being genuine

Really? He broke that tall blonde asian guys heart at the weight ins. Poor guy thought he had a friend.

Lol at people still bringing up Jouban like it discredits an up and comer. They are never fighting again. Their careers are currently headed in two different directions. It was an important learning experience for Perry and got Jouban the best exposure of his fighting career, so good for both of them that it happened.

Exactly. Holloway lost to Bermudez. GSP lost to Serra. Diaz tapped Conor.

"There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time." - Platinum Mike Perry

Really? He broke that tall blonde asian guys heart at the weight ins. Poor guy thought he had a friend.
oh shit, yeah that was super harsh. but was it disrespect. i guess a little. it was mean as hell

respect to his chin and power. he seems a little dim and his fan base seems the same way.

respect to his chin and power. he seems a little dim and his fan base seems the same way.
He's definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, if we're going by his interviews. But he's an entertainer, and I do like them entertaining. As for his fan base, yeah, well, we .. you know .. it is what it is. I do however hope he cracks the top 10 soon. I'm still in the cult.

The guy is tough as nails and doesn't fuck around trying to eke out a decision. I don't like him, but he's fun to watch at least.

Back