Are you guys gonna give respect to Perry?

the only way I'm rooting for Perry is if he fight Colby or Conor...
i felt that way too .. but something has happened to me i cannot explain... platinum fever maybe?

Entertaining fighter, ridiculous fan base. Personally, I'm indifferent to Perry.

I love Mike Perry I just don't think he's that good. I hope he wins though

He’s smarter than the haterz think... and that’s just the way Mike wants it

Dude keeps me entertained so I must Hespect it

Platinum 25/8

After pokezibibio wakes up and and realizes he's in the comfort of a hospital bed, all that will be left is to begin the shoops of his body.
#PlatinumNationBless

1. 1000 fans love a new fighter because his fighting style and (maybe more importantly) out of cage antics are fun
  2. 1 fans says "well ya he's ktfo'ing some lower ranked cats, and he talks good shit, but cmon, it's not like he's beating top 10 fighters yet"
  3. 1000 fans "like OMG, how come you are drinking h8rade?!?"

are you guilty of this, TS? it's ok to be honest.

if so, that only makes you typical. most bandwagons follow this or a similar pattern.

I'll give him as much respect as he gives his opponents before and after fights.

1. 1000 fans love a new fighter because his fighting style and (maybe more importantly) out of cage antics are fun
  2. 1 fans says "well ya he's ktfo'ing some lower ranked cats, and he talks good shit, but cmon, it's not like he's beating top 10 fighters yet"
  3. 1000 fans "like OMG, how come you are drinking h8rade?!?"
are you guilty of this, TS? it's ok to be honest.

if so, that only makes you typical. most bandwagons follow this or a similar pattern.
the guy is gonna be a superstar you cant stop it.

As to the thread. I kind of like Perry. His fights are usually great. I try not to listen to him talk too much, so that helps too. 'Platinum nation' was the worst thing about him, but they seem to have calmed down recently. He's got my respect either way. Hope he wins.

I'll give him as much respect as he gives his opponents before and after fights.
nice try, he obviously respects his opponents very much. yes i am being genuine

As to the thread. I kind of like Perry. His fights are usually great. I try not to listen to him talk too much, so that helps too. 'Platinum nation' was the worst thing about him, but they seem to have calmed down recently. He's got my respect either way. Hope he wins.
yup i was skeptical too , which is fine. i had to find out on my own

nice try, he obviously respects his opponents very much. yes i am being genuine
Yeah, he really respected Alan Jouban.

How'd that work out for him?

Lol at people still bringing up Jouban like it discredits an up and comer. They are never fighting again. Their careers are currently headed in two different directions. It was an important learning experience for Perry and got Jouban the best exposure of his fighting career, so good for both of them that it happened.

Lol at people still bringing up Jouban like it discredits an up and comer. They are never fighting again. Their careers are currently headed in two different directions. It was an important learning experience for Perry and got Jouban the best exposure of his fighting career, so good for both of them that it happened.
alan is legit, shame his name gets smeared here
i wouldn't even try. and if i wanted to try, i wouldn't even know where to start.
somone buy this guy a beer, or a pepsi whatever he wants

Back