Are you going to watch the eclipse on Monday?

I really hope the youtube fakers posting fake livestream shit gets some penile malfunction maybe have a supernova come out of their anus!

listening to this while it's happening.

Fucking epic:

Its pretty dark now. I have the glasses, it was cool seeing the crescent sun.

It was really close, here in Wilmington.

Shit was lame. All those idiots that went to Oregon and spent $900 on a hotel room should be euthanized!

I tried taking a picture of near-totality we got here in SE Virginia, but my phone bugged out. Looked like the normal sun, but also had an eclipse? Very strange indeed.

Its uber it will run across the Atlantic until it reach the coast of Africa where it will be night time.

W2o2gjJ.jpg

Luckily my girlfriend lives under the area of totality in Oregon, got to watch it and then had to rush through miles of traffic to get to work to deal with all the commuters headed home. The shadow bands were probably the coolest thing. Looked like it cast scales on to the water.

I tried taking a picture of near-totality we got here in SE Virginia, but my phone bugged out. Looked like the normal sun, but also had an eclipse? Very strange indeed.
Be careful! Apparently the focused rays can damage your lens.

Luckily my girlfriend lives under the area of totality in Oregon, got to watch it and then had to rush through miles of traffic to get to work to deal with all the commuters headed home. The shadow bands were probably the coolest thing. Looked like it cast scales on to the water.

So slick huh?

That's how my picture that I tried to take through a plate of welding glass turned out: an eclipse and then slightly to the side of it a blazing normal looking sun. Very odd effect that I can't really explain since to the naked eye through the welding glass it just looked like an yellow disk about 3/4 covered by the moon.

This was the best pic I could get with my cell phone. This was a good 15 minutes after the most complete coverage we were going to get here.

21032815_10159308791570217_6611379887362067156_n.jpg

I took some pics of the shadows, I'll post after work.

Very Nice,,,, your lucky that it happened near your area and its not to obscured by clouds.

Interesting and so slick!!

This was the best pic I could get with my cell phone. This was a good 15 minutes after the most complete coverage we were going to get here.

21032815_10159308791570217_6611379887362067156_n.jpg

I really appreciate this firsthand photos gives the rest the perspective how it looked like in your respective zones!

Back