Are You Going To Watch MVP Box This Friday?

Wtf is this guy even doing, when is the last time he's even fought? He's pulled out of so many fights and now he's boxing? I really wanted to get on this guy's hype train but he's 7-0 in Bellator, pulls out consistently and hasn't gotten a title shot. You know for a fact Bellator would give him a title shot if he asked for it.

So true! MVP killed his own hype-train as far as I'm concerned. It's been almost a full year since he actually fought in Bellator, and his last fight was a complete dud. He's one of the few Bellator home grown fighters that UFC fans talk about and want to see fight, but he just disappeared from the MMA scene to fight in a low-budget boxing promotion. As others have said, hardly anyone even knew he was boxing this weekend, so it's not like his boxing match will bring in the MMA fans. MVP is a lost cause. The Daley fight will never happen.

Is this boxing card televised in the US? Free or PPV?

Lol relax people.....

He's nursing a bit of a knee injury to keep busy,stay in shape.and make money he's boxing.

MVP vs Daley is the logical next fight once they are ready which will really tell if MVP is really a top 10 in Bellator.

As of right now he's no where near a title shot his biggest win is gonzales who is a tough mid tier guy but it wasn't a statement performance and didn't say much for him.

I saw something about him wanting to box... Didnt realise he had a fight lined up so soon. His hands are lethal.

Call me when he fights Daley in Bellator.

Im watching this on Friday

View attachment 289479
Fuck man, that fight card turned from good to fucked up. Main event is the only legit 1. Heather hardy is good too. I've seen 3 of Ana julatons 4 one fc fights and she's not as good.... But since it's on the main card, I guess I'll still check her fight out.

I can't see him being much of a boxer with the big gloves but who knows.

If I knew how to watch this fight live, I would. If I can find any live streams for it. I doubt I can but live or not, I'll watch it.

is he ducking bellator's WW division? division got tough and he suddenly wants to box... man, I used to be so hyped to watch him fight. now he's never fighting

NOW he's never fighting?

Man, my avatar on other sites has been MVP for years. Used to have him in my sig too. I made a promo video for him on Youtube which has 73k views in 2012 before he signed with Super Fight League. I was all in on the train. But even before he signed with Bellator, I'd be sitting on his little fan site waiting for every bit of news to drop and it was just pullout after pullout after pullout. The guy has put together absolutely no momentum. He's beat like one guy I've even heard of, and that was Manborg.

I didn't know he was fighting tonight and I'll definitely watch it, but being an MVP fan has been HARD. I had a little 2012 sig. MVP was the first name on it. Some people have fallen off since then, like Rustam Khabilov, Che Mills (ironically my current avy Tom Duquesnoy has taken his time to get to here...and lost) but considering how bright MVP looked and I had him on my list only a few months before Joanna Jedrzejczyk and Conor McGregor, and he hasn't lost yet, it's rough seeing him still barely midcard in the second tier promotion.

I can't see him being much of a boxer with the big gloves but who knows.

MVP was a WAKO Kickboxing Champ. He's fought Raymond Daniels a few times and was a big player at the Irish Open which is a pretty big deal in semi contact kickboxing. He's very used to fighting with big gloves.

If Americans google 'watch Davd UK TV live stream' you should find plenty of streams. Its a pretty widely available channel so usually plenty of live streams of the channel online.

He will come back to mma the first time he has to face legit competition in boxing.

One of the most protected fighters in MMA today. The guy wants nothing to do with legitimate competition. He's the Bobby Lashley of WW.

It'll probably be against a hand-picked can. You know, just like his MMA fights have been.

One of the most protected fighters in MMA today. The guy wants nothing to do with legitimate competition. He's the Bobby Lashley of WW.

Bobby Lashley is way more likely to fight someone with a legit shot at beating him than MVP is.

If Americans google 'watch Davd UK TV live stream' you should find plenty of streams. Its a pretty widely available channel so usually plenty of live streams of the channel online.
No, there are only a few and they are all fakes.

Back