Are You Going to Purchase the PPV?

Are you going to purchase this trash?

• Total voters
Good luck with a stream, it will be an absolute nightmare to get something consistent.

You'd be better off trying to get a private stream and paying $10 for the exclusivity.

How does that work?

I cant think of a more miserable setting to watch this circus lol. Every casual douche bag fight expert in the world will be out flexing their knowledge and beer muscles.
Oh but can you imagine the satisfaction of watching that place go silent by the 3rd round when their savior is getting clowned and dominated.

Nope have pit tickets for a concert that night that I'm not giving up. Probably will rip it for free after the fact. Canelo-GGG is the only fight I'm looking forward to at the moment in Boxing or MMA.

ten people would rather burn money? I voted no, but who the fuq would burn money? buncha aswholes.

ten people would rather burn money? I voted no, but who the fuq would burn money? buncha aswholes.
Yeah or they were voting for the obvious joke, forgetting you're meant to take sherdog seriously.

Do you really think it goes 12 rounds?

That would be terrible for boxing and obviously Mayweather in particular.
Maybe not. However, I'm not convinced of Mayweathers power to hurt McGregor BUT how is McGregor going to look after round 6 where I expect him to be gassed to fuck. At that point a strong wind might knock him over... so maybe a stoppage is on the cards.

Yeah or they were voting for the obvious joke, forgetting you're meant to take sherdog seriously.

was hoping that my deliberate and annoying spelling would hint that I was in on the joke.... alas, the internet.

Back