Are You Going to Purchase the PPV?

Are you going to purchase this trash?

• Total voters
I don't know. Maybe. Its a farce and I know it but I generally catch big boxing events. I don't like relying on a stream.

I'm not excited about it, really. The undercard is still incomplete, unless they are only going to show just the Gervontae Davis fight and the Floyd fight. If its just two fights, then I probably will pass.
Ya I'm not stoked about the undercard either. It sounded like maybe Davis would get matched up with Salido, but they're going with Martinez instead. Bummer. I'm not too high up on Jack anymore, but whatever. Jack vs Cleverly is an ok fight.

I'm a sucker and will probably end up buying it.

Sherdog's favourite Essex-boy used car salesman Sir Edward Snooker-Promoter has gone on record claiming that Mayweather wants this shower of shite to cost £100 in the UK.

At five in the morning.

I mean, I know it's just a "cunning" ruse to get stupids to buy it when it's announced as twenty-five squid or something ("Duh, look, we're getting it at a massive discount!11!"), but I am filled with more contempt the closer this gets.

When it was first mooted I was just like "Ha!" & then I was like "HAHAHAHAHAHA" & then I softened & was like "Oh dearie, dearie me..." with like a bit of a wry head-shake going on but then that passed (maybe the head-shaking was giving me a bit of a migraine) & I got a bit "For fuck's sake" but now I'm through that, out the other side & praying with each passing second for the annihilation of the entire human race.

Sherdog's favourite Essex-boy used car salesman Sir Edward Snooker-Promoter has gone on record claiming that Mayweather wants this shower of shite to cost £100 in the UK.

At five in the morning.

I mean, I know it's just a "cunning" ruse to get stupids to buy it when it's announced as twenty-five squid or something ("Duh, look, we're getting it at a massive discount!11!"), but I am filled with more contempt the closer this gets.

When it was first mooted I was just like "Ha!" & then I was like "HAHAHAHAHAHA" & then I softened & was like "Oh dearie, dearie me..." with like a bit of a wry head-shake going on but then that passed (maybe the head-shaking was giving me a bit of a migraine) & I got a bit "For fuck's sake" but now I'm through that, out the other side & praying with each passing second for the annihilation of the entire human race.

I'm sick of hearing about it, and just want it to be all over so we can get on with ggg vs canelo; real boxing

MM vs Danger Mouse

Battle for the ages, that one. I think Danger Mouse is too smart & takes a decision. Mighty Mouse is too musclebound, I smell PED use...

Fxl6pez.jpg

I cant think of a more miserable setting to watch this circus lol. Every casual douche bag fight expert in the world will be out flexing their knowledge and beer muscles.

Schadenfreude is one of the great joys in life, my friend haha

Honestly, I don't understand the animosity. Boxing is a shell of it's former self. It has a fraction of the popularity today that it did in the 80's or 90's (in part due to the increase in competition from MMA). Bringing one the most recognizable MMA fighters into the boxing ring (even if he is outmatched) brings fans that have migrated to MMA back into the boxing fold. It is a boost for the sport of boxing.

Definitely will not purchase.

...but I will be watching.

lol Hell no. If I'm out at a bar I'll catch the first few rounds. I'm home, I'll watch the Cotto fight and see if I can catch a stream somewhere later.

lol Hell no. If I'm out at a bar I'll catch the first few rounds. I'm home, I'll watch the Cotto fight and see if I can catch a stream somewhere later.
So you're saying you'll just watch the first few rounds and go home?

I'll be watching as it will be better than anything else on that night, and I'm not poor, so I don't begrudge spending £20 an an evenings entertainment.

No, it's far too expensive for the novelty. I will however stream it.

Also watching Cotto though.

Last edited:
No, it's far too expensive for the novelty. I will however stream it.

Also watching Cotto though.

Good luck with a stream, it will be an absolute nightmare to get something consistent.

You'd be better off trying to get a private stream and paying $10 for the exclusivity.

So you're saying you'll just watch the first few rounds and go home?

Go home? No, I'll go back to socializing with people. Maybe play some Candy Crush on my phone. Every round of that fight is going to be the same.

I won't even bother to stay up and try and stream it. I'll wake up fresh as a daisy the next morning and download it to watch Mayweather box the shit out of McGregor for 12 rounds. I'm seriously thinking about putting a shit ton of money down on Mayweather but the last sure thing I bet on was ODH to beat Pacman so I get nervy just thinking about it.

I won't even bother to stay up and try and stream it. I'll wake up fresh as a daisy the next morning and download it to watch Mayweather box the shit out of McGregor for 12 rounds. I'm seriously thinking about putting a shit ton of money down on Mayweather but the last sure thing I bet on was ODH to beat Pacman so I get nervy just thinking about it.

Do you really think it goes 12 rounds?

That would be terrible for boxing and obviously Mayweather in particular.

I cant think of a more miserable setting to watch this circus lol. Every casual douche bag fight expert in the world will be out flexing their knowledge and beer muscles.

I'll most likely be watching it a bar if I'm actually in a city when the fight is going down. It will take a lot of liquor to make it bearable, but after about a round or two of the main event, the palpable disappointment and excuses will make it all worth it.

not going to buy but will watch if you know what i mean <{ohyeah}>

Go home? No, I'll go back to socializing with people. Maybe play some Candy Crush on my phone. Every round of that fight is going to be the same.
You will be glued to the tv for as long as it lasts.

Fucking Candy Crush.

Back