Are you for or against TRT in combative sports like UFC and Boxing?

Heavily against. It essentially forces everyone to do it if they want to compete.

I'm against it. In my opinion, if you allow that, then you'd have to allow all PEDs.

For. World isn't equal. If someone wants to turn themselves into a science experiment so they can battle the natural gifts of a person like Jones more power to them.

You know Jon Jones is doing a one year suspension for doping right? Unless you're a "boner pills" believer?

hqdefault.jpg

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/11/7/13552230/jon-jones-suspended-one-year-by-usada-for-doping

I'm totally for guys being on stuff, there's plenty of guys still using that aren't being caught, they just gotta stay one step ahead of the testers.

Lombard thought he was on some undetectable shit so he was tweeting out 'Yo USADA test me any time any place I'm CLEAN!' then they updated their testing methods and he got busted.

Who didn't love TRT Vitor, Ubereem and Pride Wand.

I hope Vitor goes back to Japan and gets on the Jesus Juice.

I'm all for it, I like my cage fighters like I like my cage fighters, juicy

Doping is going on at the highest levels of virtually all sports.

I've got friends in the UK doing University American Football where there's no money or anything and they're still on steroids to get an edge! Same with guys at my local BJJ gym doings small scale tournaments.

Super competitive guys just want to win.

You think Klitschko and Joshua were both clean at a shredded 250lbs with millions on the line?

Anthony-Joshua-v-Wladimir-Klitschko-Weigh-In-Wembley-Arena.jpg

It extends careers and help them with injuries. TRT > illegal steroids

I wish TRT was still available but it's hard because look at Vitor on TRT and look at Hendo on TRT. One clearly abused it.

Watching TRT vitor belfort and TRT Manny Pacquiao and roided up Juan Manuel Marquez made me wonder if all fighters took trt if it would be much more enjoyable to watch.

These 3 guys were blitzing guys like beasts when they were jacked up on TRT,

Vitor Belfort looking like the monster from Rawhead rex dropping and blitzing top competition during his TRT reign.

Rawhead-Rex-4.jpeg

Pacaquiao a former 108 pound fighter went all the way up in weight eating punches and just going forward breaking faces

highlight or TRT Pacquiao

Marquez a former 126 pounder who never dropped Pacman in 3 fights came in their third fight looking like the incredible hulk under memo heredia he got Pacman when he was off the TRT, and knocked him out cold.

Not disagreeing totally. Mp was/is Still ped Ed up, jmm had memo, but that said Ac was like 18 at 108 at longest. His walked ng around weight been the same from 130 to now, yo ... Maybe off 4-5 lbs.

Irrelevant, make no sense if u corporate machine and don't gear/epo up.

Just sayin.

In sports title shots are earned, golf, tennis, football...

But MMA and Boxing are not sports, they're prizefighting. Title shots are based on squeezing the most money out of a match-up. So this notion of fairness is moot.

Roided Vitor put on awesome fights. His opponents knew he was a freak and they still signed the contracts (then cried after losing). Pride was a free-for-all and they put on awesome fights.

Ill go with indifferent currently. However the science of PEDs will get to a point where their banning will be looked at as barbaric. Ivory tower fuckfaces shortening careers and lining pockets over moral subjectives is the most irritating aspect of the whole thing.

Look at how young PED users die too. Flo-J'so world records that have lasted for 30 years, she retired the season out of competition testing came into athletics, dead at 38.
So death from suffocation due to a seizure was caused by what?

Doping is going on at the highest levels of virtually all sports.

I've got friends in the UK doing University American Football where there's no money or anything and they're still on steroids to get an edge! Same with guys at my local BJJ gym doings small scale tournaments.

Super competitive guys just want to win.

You think Klitschko and Joshua were both clean at a shredded 250lbs with millions on the line?

Anthony-Joshua-v-Wladimir-Klitschko-Weigh-In-Wembley-Arena.jpg

Man those boys looking juicy they are def on the sauce, Klitschko is 43 and he had more stamina in that fight than he did his entire career he had some stuff to help his endurance, and both guys are 6 foot 7, and 240-260 pounds. I know Joshua walks round at 260 and that lean?

Tall guys like that are not going to be that muscular and lean without the juice. They would have to eat like 10 meals a day just to keep the size on.

You know Jon Jones is doing a one year suspension for doping right? Unless you're a "boner pills" believer?

hqdefault.jpg

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/11/7/13552230/jon-jones-suspended-one-year-by-usada-for-doping

I'm totally for guys being on stuff, there's plenty of guys still using that aren't being caught, they just gotta stay one step ahead of the testers.

Lombard thought he was on some undetectable shit so he was tweeting out 'Yo USADA test me any time any place I'm CLEAN!' then they updated their testing methods and he got busted.

Who didn't love TRT Vitor, Ubereem and Pride Wand.

I hope Vitor goes back to Japan and gets on the Jesus Juice.
Do "boner pills" give you 84 inch reach?

And that pic on the left was Jones during his suspension for the hit and run. When he said he got really heavy into weight lifting. That was before the OSP fight which he passed all his tests for.

Not disagreeing totally. Mp was/is Still ped Ed up, jmm had memo, but that said Ac was like 18 at 108 at longest. His walked ng around weight been the same from 130 to now, yo ... Maybe off 4-5 lbs.

Irrelevant, make no sense if u corporate machine and don't gear/epo up.

Just sayin.

?<{1-4}>

I have no clue what you just said

Why do you insist on calling it TRT?

its not a "therapy", its not for "replacement". Does calling it TRT suddenly make it medically justified? Does calling it a therapy somehow make it ok, radiation therapy for cancer patients, or dialysis for kidney failure victims.

Just call a spade a spade...

Are you against illegal testosterone use in combat sports?

Fuck this "therapy" shit. You dont call it Stanozolol replacement therapy, or Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy, how about "red blood cell replacement therapy", so why do people insist on putting Testosterone doping in a convenient abbreviation that somehow suggests its just "medicine"
Thank you, post of the day. It's exogenous testosterone (don't care if it's alky, ester, or modified) - aka ROIDS. Cheating is cheating.

Back