Are you blocked by any fighter on Twitter?

I dunno man, I've seen Yoel's Olympic pics. He looks pretty much the same to me, is it possible he's clean? I'm not saying he is, but is it possible?

I'm not educated in that field enough to really give an accurate answer, but my personal guesstimate would be no. Maybe it was possible for him to be that way when he competed in the olympics, but for his physique to not change at all now that he's about to be 40 doesn't really seem possible. Maybe if all he did was lift weights and do some light jogging, but MMA is very cardio intensive so that type of physique is insanely hard to reach even for people in the prime of their lives. At 39 I don't think it's possible.

I subscribe to the school of thought that the majority of fighters are on PEDs though so being on them isn't an automatic loss of me as a fan.

I'm not educated in that field enough to really give an accurate answer, but my personal guesstimate would be no. Maybe it was possible for him to be that way when he competed in the olympics, but for his physique to not change at all now that he's about to be 40 doesn't really seem possible. Maybe if all he did was lift weights and do some light jogging, but MMA is very cardio intensive so that type of physique is insanely hard to reach even for people in the prime of their lives. At 39 I don't think it's possible.

Yea probably not, MMA is a catabolic sport. Hard to retain that much muscle mass with that kind of calorie expenditure.

I got a "happy bday" from Gray Maynard and Bobby Southworth when i had fb. Never had twitter or ig. Thats my only experience with social media and fighters.

Last edited:
I got banned from his forums when i negged him for being rude to people. He's a bit thin skinned.
I really like Rogan but the guy likes to bully people especially his friends it seems. I think deep down he's a real insecure person.

Likewise,Sherdog is my only my involvement with social media,except I don't give a rat's ass about my emails,I have passed into 4 digits of unread mail some time ago.
I have 2500 exact unread on my main account, probably 20000 on my other accounts.

I don't have twitter but even if i did i wouldn't follow any fighter. I have nothing good to say to them,and besides, i prefer to talk shit about them on a forum where they don't know my identity.

This reminds me of video games where people post on forums crying about being banned and not knowing why, then the GMs post chat logs with text like " u fking cuk :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ni**er I'll fucking ip trace you and literally sell your identity on the black market u fckn monkey"

I think we've just figured out the newest criteria for officially labeling yourself as a fucking loser.

I got blocked by that asshat that used to try and make a name by following around the Diaz brothers, LayzieTheSavage because I said I thought Nick would lose to Hector Lombard a few years ago.

Back