Are you betting on Cormier vs. Lewis?

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Right now on Bovada Cormier is -700 and Lewis is +450. You placing a bet down? Everyone believes Cormier is a lock so now would be a good time to make some money.

Cormier is my absolute FAVORITE fighter, but those are some seriously tempting odds, and Black Beast can KO a damn elephant with that right hand.

I am not betting because gambling is haram. But if it weren't, I'd go with Beast by KO.

Cormier is my absolute FAVORITE fighter, but those are some seriously tempting odds, and Black Beast can KO a damn elephant with that right hand.
That's how I feel... I've got Cormier to win this fight and he's one of if not hands down my favorite fighter but for fucks sake BB is hard to put away even when he is tired and he is always a threat. DC can't make any mistakes.
And considering DC's best stand-up game is clinch work and closing the distance Lewis won't even need to chase him around to have a chance to land (not that he excells as a counter puncher but still he could catch DC shooting and that would be a wrap).

cormier tko is +odds. while he could theoretically win by RNC, i feel like tko is more likely.

I bet fight ends via ko/tko and the over 1.5.
Bb by tko odds are nice but I don't think he makes it. Definitely could tho.

Cormier is at -400 now. Anyone who believes this fight is a lock should put their money where their mouth is.

Your loss folks. There was money to be made here.

bet.JPG

Back