Are you allowed to give your opponent a noogie?

I mean, if you want to give your opponent your back, then sure.

{<huh}

In a traditional noogie, one has your opponent in a bulldog headlock. I believe what the good sir Thesnake101 is alluding is that, were you to give your opponent a noogie, anyone with an adept level of jiu-jitsu (and considering this is the UFC, that is a fair assumption) would be able to escape from said bulldog headlock with relative ease. Once escaped, opponent now has your back.

What he is saying, good sir, is that, were you to give your opponent a noogie, you would essentially be giving them your back.

giphy.gif

In a traditional noogie, one has your opponent in a bulldog headlock. I believe what the good sir Thesnake101 is alluding is that, were you to give your opponent a noogie, anyone with an adept level of jiu-jitsu (and considering this is the UFC, that is a fair assumption) would be able to escape from said bulldog headlock with relative ease. Once escaped, opponent now has your back.

What he is saying, good sir, is that, were you to give your opponent a noogie, you would essentially be giving them your back.

giphy.gif

You arent reversing a noogie bro.

giphy.gif
Couldn't have said it better myself, cheers.

<28>

Is a noogie also known as a Melvin?

What the hell's a noogie? This isn't some racist shit is it?

Back