Are you allowed to give your opponent a noogie?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Imagine if someone like lesnar had the opponent down and gave him a noogie. He would surely tap. I see no reason why this would be illegal

I mean, if you want to give your opponent your back, then sure.

{<huh}

You're allowed to give your opponent a spanking, so why not give your opponent a noogie?

You can do it, not against the rules, but I myself prefer the ole tickling tactics. UFC fighters need to learn to tickle more, especially around the tummy and pits area, its hugely effective. I scream when being tickled and cover up in mercy, especially when they tickle my baby fats, tickle tickle tickle :p

1302049052523099.jpg

Sure. When a punch or an elbow just wont do, go with a noogie

You can do it, not against the rules, but I myself prefer the ole tickling tactics. UFC fighters need to learn to tickle more, especially around the tummy and pits area, its hugely effective. I scream when being tickled and cover up in mercy, especially when they tickle my baby fats, tickle tickle tickle :p

1302049052523099.jpg

Or start gettin gay with the opponent and create openings.

What about Indian Rug Burns?

4205.jpg

Your new title contender

tenor.gif

Or start gettin gay with the opponent and create openings.
I was thinking about that earlier when wondering about things to do to fuck with people in a fight, like when one of the super boring guys that just chill in full guard for the entire round. Just kiss the guy while making moaning noises.

Yeah, and then you can transition to the tickle monster for the finish. Gtfo of here

1302049052523099.jpg
strangely enough I've seen several threads where people suggest that as an actual tactic. :D

A purple nurple is legal as long as you combine it with a wet willy

Back