Are you a fan of WMMA

Are you a fan of WMMA

• Total voters
i personally think she looks like a monkey and is below average
and a really bad attention seeker with capabilities of lying to kids with cancer

god knows what she is capable of if you dump her
a9159hr.gif

You are also banned from her war wagon.

In the interest of full disclosure, I don't watch women or men fight that often. My position on the matter is directly related to my being thankful I live in a society that affords women the opportunity to fight if they so choose.

But to the point, I don't see them as inferior to men as such. TBH, I don't know what sort of qualifications you have or position in life you think you occupy that has you under the impression that you're even entitled to hold the opinion that women are inferior. And if you and your wife genuinely hold that opinion. Then you and her are a fucking cancer. A stain on humanity and should be ashamed of yourselves.

Also I'm not trying to be hip. Whatever the fuck that even means. You came off as sexist and pompus and so i called you out on it. It's not my fault your contribution to this site gave off the impression that your were not only one of those incel cockstains, but also most probably a fucking child. Moreover, if i was trying to be hip. Clearly I wouldn't be wasting my monday morning writing a 3 paragraph fucking response to your goofy ass. I'm almost certain that makes me the opposite of hip. It's embarrassing that even had to say any of this shit to a fully formed adult in the 21st century.

Your big boy swear words are intimidating, you go buddy! Wonderful tirade there regarding my hatred toward women. You do realise that you hadn't even been talking to me before I wrote my post right?

The other poster said he didn't like WMMA because it is inferior (I couldn't agree more). He mentioned that other women's sports are inferior to the men's versions as well. I find it very difficult to argue with this but you don't. You called him an incel, implying that anyone who thinks female athletes are inferior to male athletes must be an incel.

Again I ask you, why do you think WMMA is so great? You didn't answer me, yet you seem to have a strong opinion regarding WMMA, even though you admittedly don't watch it.

I am talking about how the female version of the sport compares to the male version...
Let's take the world records in any track and field event, swimming event, weight lifting..... shall I go on?

Does a woman hold the record in any of those categories? Don't look it up, the answer is no.
That alone defines women athletes as inferior. I am sorry if this hurts your feelings or offends you however, I cannot change the definition of the word "inferior".

This thread is about WMMA so let's try and focus on that. I hope you are not jumping to conclusions and assuming that my disdain for WMMA somehow is connected to the way I feel about women in general. I could go on for days about how special and important women are. I love them.

I like to see a few of the top women figbters. Ronda was great to watch. Nunes, Rose and JJ are pretty impressive.

I voted "I don't care" but I do watch some of the girls' fights and I suppose they do belong in the UFC. If they were in their own separate promotion, I wouldn't watch it at all ;).

Your big boy swear words are intimidating, you go buddy! Wonderful tirade there regarding my hatred toward women. You do realise that you hadn't even been talking to me before I wrote my post right?

The other poster said he didn't like WMMA because it is inferior (I couldn't agree more). He mentioned that other women's sports are inferior to the men's versions as well. I find it very difficult to argue with this but you don't. You called him an incel, implying that anyone who thinks female athletes are inferior to male athletes must be an incel.

Again I ask you, why do you think WMMA is so great? You didn't answer me, yet you seem to have a strong opinion regarding WMMA, even though you admittedly don't watch it.

I am talking about how the female version of the sport compares to the male version...
Let's take the world records in any track and field event, swimming event, weight lifting..... shall I go on?

Does a woman hold the record in any of those categories? Don't look it up, the answer is no.
That alone defines women athletes as inferior. I am sorry if this hurts your feelings or offends you however, I cannot change the definition of the word "inferior".

This thread is about WMMA so let's try and focus on that. I hope you are not jumping to conclusions and assuming that my disdain for WMMA somehow is connected to the way I feel about women in general. I could go on for days about how special and important women are. I love them.
seh6p.gif

You have my condolences for your obviously incredibly disappointing sex life.

Me, I like fights.
Wmma is not fights. They are women attempting to fight and failing miserably. Stop trying to white knight on sherdog. You’re not gonna get laid. Only virgins like wmma.

Good to see the incel movement is alive and thriving here at Sherdong. I'm sure your mother is proud.

What a fucking tool.

How do you correlate incels with a dislike of WMMA?

Just curious.

90% of the fights besides the top 3 girls is horrible and amateurish like soccer moms fighting... at least the best girls in the world are deent fighters but the soccer mom fights we constantly see is ridiculous. The skill level is so low... feels like watching old ufcs.

I like WMMA but it doesn't belong in the UFC. Most of these girls don't even know how to throw punches. They've been riding the coattails of Ronda and now that she's gone their only around because the men are carrying them.

Good to see the incel movement is alive and thriving here at Sherdong. I'm sure your mother is proud.

What a fucking tool.
Nice name calling.

There's some things women are better than men at, sports is not one of those things.

You watch WNBA too bro? I doubt it. You're probably the incel, white knighting won't get you laid buddy.

In the interest of full disclosure, I don't watch women or men fight that often. My position on the matter is directly related to my being thankful I live in a society that affords women the opportunity to fight if they so choose.

But to the point, I don't see them as inferior to men as such. TBH, I don't know what sort of qualifications you have or position in life you think you occupy that has you under the impression that you're even entitled to hold the opinion that women are inferior. And if you and your wife genuinely hold that opinion. Then you and her are a fucking cancer. A stain on humanity and should be ashamed of yourselves.

Also I'm not trying to be hip. Whatever the fuck that even means. You came off as sexist and pompus and so i called you out on it. It's not my fault your contribution to this site gave off the impression that your were not only one of those incel cockstains, but also most probably a fucking child. Moreover, if i was trying to be hip. Clearly I wouldn't be wasting my monday morning writing a 3 paragraph fucking response to your goofy ass. I'm almost certain that makes me the opposite of hip. It's embarrassing that even had to say any of this shit to a fully formed adult in the 21st century.
You don't see women's sports being inferior to men's sports? You must not watch aot of sports.

Your opinion on the matter of gender in regards to sports is invalid.

Keep going around calling people incels, you'll get far in life, kid.

How do you correlate incels with a dislike of WMMA?

Just curious.
I dont. At all. I do see calling women inferior as a red flag. But i, in no way, even hinted that not liking wmma meant you might be incel'ish. I'm genuinely sorry you took it that way. It wasn't my intention

When I first watched MMA, I was not a fan... the level of competition and skill was far too low... but that has begun to change, and there are numerous top notch female fighters competing now... WMMA does not have the depth in each division that the men have, but the gap has closed considerably.

For me, the sport is entertaining, the athletes are getting better and the overall level of competition has tightened up among the top 10 or 15 fighters at each weight class... give this some more time, and it will only improve.

You don't see women's sports being inferior to men's sports? You must not watch aot of sports.

Your opinion on the matter of gender in regards to sports is invalid.

Keep going around calling people incels, you'll get far in life, kid.

It's kind of hypocritical to try and demean someone by calling them kid, while in the same breath chastising them for calling someone else names. Your blatant hypocrisy aside, no I don't consider a woman inferior to me. In any way. And even if I did, I damn sure wouldn't shit on their sport and put a silly ass poll up asking the echo chamber if they like the sport.

You or anyone else Liking or disliking wmma is immaterial. It's a sport, it exists and its in the UFC. You can accept it or don't. But running to your tiny corner of the internet and bitching about it to like minded people is pointless. The women are out there punching faces while the people bitching are behind their keyboard talking shit behind the veil of anonymity. It's pretty clear who the inferior ones are in this equation.

It's kind of hypocritical to try and demean someone by calling them kid, while in the same breath chastising them for calling someone else names. Your blatant hypocrisy aside, no I don't consider a woman inferior to me. In any way. And even if I did, I damn sure wouldn't shit on their sport and put a silly ass poll up asking the echo chamber if they like the sport.

You or anyone else Liking or disliking wmma is immaterial. It's a sport, it exists and its in the UFC. You can accept it or don't. But running to your tiny corner of the internet and bitching about it to like minded people is pointless. The women are out there punching faces while the people bitching are behind their keyboard talking shit behind the veil of anonymity. It's pretty clear who the inferior ones are in this equation.
I mean I assumed you were a kid based on your conversational skills, sorry.
I don't think women are inferior to men, but when it comes to athletic ability they are. The top females in any sport cannot compete with the top males. Of course there are women who would kick my ass but I'm not a trained pro fighter.

I'm not bitching or talking shit, I responded to the poll and gave my opinion. It's a forum dude, if you're going to get angry over other people's opinions then get out of here or don't be a fucking snowflake.

I dont. At all. I do see calling women inferior as a red flag. But i, in no way, even hinted that not liking wmma meant you might be incel'ish. I'm genuinely sorry you took it that way. It wasn't my intention
I said women's sports were inferior. Technically and physically they are.

well, looking at your wannabe funny avatar I am assuming that making fun of a serious injury is fine, right? but don't ever dare to say that women athletes and sports are inferior. talk about hypocrisy then, smartass.

I would say that stupid people who think they've eaten Salomon's shit are much worse and even more dangerous then sexism. Just my opinion.

Back