Are you a fan of WMMA

Are you a fan of WMMA

• Total voters
I like it; skillwise it isn't on par with the guys yet - and might never be - but they are often good scraps. Strawweight in particular has some really fun scrambles and groundwork.

Yes!!

and Mods pls adjust the next hate filled poll by UL to.....

Do you like WMMA more then UL?

and if he loses give him a holiday.

He should just go away. Period.

I think WMMA has no place in UFC especially main events. Many of these WMMA fighters are using the UFC not to further their passion for fighting, but to try and get in other avenues like movies, modeling, boob jobs, etc.

2nd the talent pool is so bad you can win one or two fights and get a title shot. If you are good like Cyborg, than no one will touch you in the 145 division.

No, I'd rather watch random drunk idiots fight on the street. More violence.

I like watching people fight. I don't care about gender, weight class, or even skill level. Local shows with low skill fighters can be a lot of fun to watch, especially in contrast to high skill fights like Till/Wonderboy. I'm not saying I prefer low skill fights to high skill fights, but I'm no elitist. Women's fights are obviously lower skill level than men's, but I still enjoy them for the most part.

He should just go away. Period.

you know i dont mind guys blatantly picking the other side just to pick a debate and get the thread goin.

ive very agreeable to some insightful cutting diatribe on a subject i love enough to be apart of a world wide forum.

but cmon lets really talk about Mixed Marital Arts not rehash your blatant misogyny and small cock UL.

Every once in a while you need a bathroom break during the fights.

you know i dont mind guys blatantly picking the other side just to pick a debate and get the thread goin.

ive very agreeable to some insightful cutting diatribe on a subject i love enough to be apart of a world wide forum.

but cmon lets really talk about Mixed Marital Arts not rehash your blatant misogyny and small cock UL.
Or how he "predicted the sale over a year before it would happen" as if anyone cares.

Women’s mma has ruined the ufc. You want me to pay $60 for a card with multiple women’s bouts containing two unathletic and unskilled slobs attempting to fight? Yeah no thanks. Send it to invicta. This crap has ruined the sport. Women gotta ruin everything. Smh.

Short answer: No.

I can respect them for doing what they're doing, but WMMA should never be in a Main Event. (They should all stay in Invicta imo)

Having a WMMA as main and not legends such as Vitor (even without TRT) and Machida on the same card is a blemish and a disgrace.

Women and feminism ruining other areas/media as well, where they have given us golden nuggets such as an all female Ghostbuster-team, Atomic Blonde, female leads that are not credible and are there just for the "cause", making Lando Pansexual, a 5'10" Metrosexual playing Magnum P.I. and whatever new abominations the millenial liberals come up with these days.

The poll results are more even than I thought it would be. Maybe this is why it's led to so many flame wars. In any event, with Namajumas, Cyborg and Shevchenko, among others, in there I think it's best to just trudge forward knowing it's destined to be part of UFC for the time being.

I'd rather watch WMMA than 125ers.

At least women come to fight.

Then again I'm not a woman hating virgin like 90% of Sherdog.

A select few are watchable but no, it can't keep my attention.

minism ruining other areas/media as well, where they have given us golden nuggets such as an all female Ghostbuster-team, Atomic Blonde, female leads that are not credible and are there just for the "cause", making Lando Pansexual, a 5'10" Metrosexual playing Magnum P.I. and whatever new abominations the millenial liberals come up with these days.

Listen, I get your anger. I understand. You're a big manly man and all these things you don't understand are making you angry. That's okay mate. You're feeling some complicated feelings and you need some time to process them.

But what the fuck are you doing having a go at Atomic Blonde? That movie is fucking awesome.

Depends..

giphy.gif

tumblr_niuqidQFMK1r0gpaao1_400.gif
Pretty sure Wink is bangin that. Lucky bastard.

Yes.

Just like MMA in general, some fights are good and some are bad.

I voted yes and I have a comment about the WNBA comparison I see so often. Basketball is a team sport, MMA is not. Tennis is a much more apt comparison. Back when I regularly watched tennis, most tournaments had men’s and women’s brackets running simultaneously and both would be shown on the same broadcast.

I watch for the possibility of wardrobe malfunctions. Nothing more.

Back