Are you a fan of WMMA

Are you a fan of WMMA

• Total voters
I never get real excited about amy WMMA fights but I don't mind the top 2 or so fighters in each division. Other than that, I just like a few of them for their looks (PVZ, Karate Hottie, etc). But then again, I'm a sexist bigot so take it for what it's worth.

No. I watch less and buy FAR less since WMMA came in. Almost every WMMA fight and fighter are terrible, completely awful slopfests between unathletic cans.

I am thinking most of the guys that like it either pay for sex or have never never touched a women in real life. 4 out of 5 women’s fights end up being garbage.

I voted “Yes” because I legit enjoy Thug Rose, JJ, Andrade, Suarez, etc. That being said, I have to be honest that as a whole, the talent pool and the parity have a long way to go when compared to mens divisions.

I like certain WMMA fighters like Rose, Cyborg, JoJo and others but the majority of it I don't really like. It also shouldn't be taking slots from good male fights on main cards.

You can't watch a Megumi Fujii highlight and not love WMMA. Nuff said.

26-3.

MegumiFujiivsLisaWardIImp4.gif~c200

m1.gif

Yes!!

and Mods pls adjust the next hate filled poll by UL to.....

Do you like WMMA more then UL?

and if he loses give him a holiday.

For the most part, it's low level MMA.

Any form of low level MMA shouldn't belong in the UFC.

Yes, because I like MMA without any illogical/irrational caveats.

The best UFC title fight so far this year is arguably a WMMA fight.

I like women. I like MMA.
So... yeah. I'm a fan.

*Bonus points if they're great fighters and/or attractive.

Tate and Cyborg were my girls - Cyborg because she should be fighting men, and Tate because she was possibly the most well-rounded woman in MMA.

With Tate gone, WMMA is standing on Cyborg's shoulders. I'd be interested in seeing her rip Nunes apart, but other than that, the divisions are somewhat unskilled and uninteresting.

Holm is kinda interesting, though. I think she could probably beat Nunes if Nunes ends up chickening out of the Cyborg fight or if that fight gets somehow gets served up first(which seems kinda likely).

I'm in support of good fights, don't care if its male, female, heavy or flyweight.
Which is great... if 99% of the WMMA fights were worth watching. But only 1% are.

But if you are easily entertained, knock yourself out, watch them all.

Yes. And as it turns out I agree with the category with the most votes.

Should have added an option for Cyborg, it'd be the most popular I bet.

No not really, it's an inferior sport, like all female sports.

Needs to stay in a separate promotion and out of the big leagues

HW is inferior. Can we put that in a separate promotion too? Fuck, I'd love that.

No. Gina Carano is retired. The Ronda Rousey experiment is over. And I couldn't care less about Cyborg beating up on another blown-up 125-135'er. It has no place on the main card as is.

Tbh I only watch the women who are already known, have a "name", (ex. Holm, Dern, Rose etc.) and those who are pretty/sexy hot good looking, that is all I got to say about that. I don't even know how many divisions are there, and I haven't watched a Nunes fight other than Ronda and the last one

Fave women fighters:
Cat
Holm
Eye
Rose
Dern
Grasso (I still love her)

Back