Are you a fan of WMMA

Are you a fan of WMMA

• Total voters
Not sure how to vote in the poll. I think it's an inferior product compared to men fighting, especially males above 135, but as far as female sports go, it's one of the best. You're not going to find highlights like Ronda rolling like a ninja to tap Cat in the WNBA. Or like when Ronda herself got Cro-Copped by Queen Holly. I'm okay I guess with 1 female fight on a card, although if it eventually gets relegated back to Invicta, I'm cool with that too.

I'm a huge fan. A lot of men's MMA is a bit like watching pro men's soccer... Yeah, they're really, really good, but they're also oftentimes technical to the point of being boring - too much feeling out, fighting to the rules, fighting smart, etc... Many women are decently technical and they still act like they're in a fight rather than some taekwando match where the end goal is points. On top of that, hey, it's 2018 - isn't it really about who puts on the best show regardless of gender?

Im a fan. Problem is fanboys and casuals only support attractive fighters and hate on all the real ones.

Look at all the unjustified hate towards Amanda Nunes and Cris Cyborg.

If either those women looked even remotely like Gina Carano or Paige Van Zant...they would be bigger than McGregor.

Ronda Rousey was fed cans who complemented her one dimensional fighting style and she became bigger than God. She gets destroyed with ease by Amanda Nunes and all her superficial bandwagon fans are waiting for next semi attractive blond fighter who can actually fight.

Problem is the bar of wmma has been constantly increasing which means attractive female fighters will become increasingly more rare in time.

Its hard to market legitimate female fighters if casuals aren't attracted to them.

More have voted "no" than have voted "yes"

I'm not surprised mother fuckers?

Not sure how to vote in the poll. I think it's an inferior product compared to men fighting, especially males above 135, but as far as female sports go, it's one of the best. You're not going to find highlights like Ronda rolling like a ninja to tap Cat in the WNBA. Or like when Ronda herself got Cro-Copped by Queen Holly. I'm okay I guess with 1 female fight on a card, although if it eventually gets relegated back to Invicta, I'm cool with that too.

I'd go with (general max):

1 Pre-Pre
1 Pre
1 Main

But this would also depend how many of the little guys were on the card. If there are lots a 155 down then maybe 1.

Ronda was fun for the spectacle, Joanna is awesome. Zingano is ok. Cyborg is cyborg. Fights like Holly vs megan are kinda interesting but will most likely be a 3 round wussshhhh fest by holly. Her fights other than ronda are terrible.

Its really the fights like randa markos vs jessica eye where there is just no skill level being displayed. That shit is terrible a majority of the time.

What the hell are you talking about?

Good fights are about match-making.
Nobody is under the illusion that they'll be as good as or able to compete with men, you stupid cunt.

I'm not interested in your stories "again" that I didn't see before.

It's simple, either you like a good fight or not. They need more time for a deeper pool.

Oh I'm a cunt now? Somebody is triggered. Poor snowflake.

Time won't matter, the product will NEVER be as good and you know it.

We are a sexually dymorphic species. It is what it is.

Back