x

Yes I am.

I rarely drink, but when I do, I tend to get very drunk.

nah I quit binge drinking in my early 20's. the most I drink now is 8 beers and I do it over the course of a few hours.I also only drink beer now zero hard liquor.

I drink .... too much recently. I recently implemented a no Sun-Thurs drinking rule.

used to be. not anymore - I switched to expensive liquor and like to feel the taste, being dead drunk doesn't help with that. also I need a lot to get really drunk.

Alcohol's such a shitty drug. The thought of it is making me wretch, yet I still crave it.

I am. Last saturday was my best friends brothers wedding party, who i also consider a good friend. There were 60 people invited and everyone got hammered.

For some reason i was not invited. I was a little sad because I dont know why I wasnt invited. Maybe he just doesnt view me as a friend like I thought he did.

I ended up drinking alone at my house and got shitfaced

Yes

I stopped drinking so much, however. Most people don't drink like they used to compared to five years ago even. It's ok when everyone is getting fucked up but not when you are the only drunk in the room

In my early twenties it I drank quite alot but only really lost control a few times. 5-6 beers and 3 drinks used to be good enough - but this I did nearly every week. Glad those days are over.

These days I maybe drink 2 beers during a standup show or while grilling.

Yes I am. If I ave any more than 3 or 4 beers that usually means I'm in for an all night drinking shift. The same goes for hard liquor too, I usually end up drinking the whole fifth.

I definitely drink too often but I rarely go to bed smashed so I'd say I'm not quite a binge drinker.

I don't really like the taste of Alcohol. I mean I don't mind it but it's not like coke or chocolate milk. Something that actually tastes good.
So I only drink to get drunk. I don't like to just have 2 or 3 beers because I don't like the feeling of being a bit drunk. And then stop.
Needs to be all or nothing.

Also, I don't do it that often maybe 2-3 per months.

Back