Are you a believer? If so, why?

Yes i believe in the almighty Velociraptor
ZlbpMSc.gif

Talking about religion? Nope, and I don’t know any religious people. It’s almost dead where I live except for maybe people over 70 and immigrants.

Where did your Moral Compass come from?..Morality is deeper that environmental ..
My parents always treated people in a decent way. They were never petty and always had time to help out others. I guess they were my biggest influence.

Yes. Though i think anyone innately knows their a God. A few tough questions of why were here and how were here and i see no other way were on earth.

But i do believe there is a difference in believing in God and trusting in God. Following Jesus is much more active than having a passive belief that He exists.

True meaning to life will open up to you once you begin following Jesus.

Yes i believe in the almighty Velociraptor
ZlbpMSc.gif
This has been one of my favorite gifs for a long time now.

I am a "believer". I've just had too much happen in my life, that I just have a hard time believing that it was "just because". For example, I was born almost 5 months premature. They told my parents to just go home, and leave at the hospital to die.(It was the 80's). Since I'm here typing this you know I survived, and had no complications from it.

I am just sort of in that place in like wanting to find a reason to believe. though I don't really think that it would be rational thing to do. If you are a believer, why?

Yes I'm a believer.

I believe that several thousand years ago humans had no idea how the world they lived on worked so a few individuals came up with elaborate feel good stories to gain power and wealth. People from different areas fought wars to figure out who was right (because if the other person dies than they were obviously wrong and you were right). I'm a believer that future generations were brainwashed to believe in those same stories and it became engrained in human culture.

I believe that people want to believe in bullshit fairytales about God despite the fact that all evidence points to the contrary. I believe that people continue with irrational beliefs because it makes them feel better about death and the injustices of the world.

I believe that science and reason is the way to the future and the only truth. I believe people who still honestly believe religious doctrine over science are complete idiots.

I believe in Jesus Christ, that He is the Son of God and he paid the penalty for my sin debt. I trust in Him and Him alone.

Yes. Though i think anyone innately knows their a God. A few tough questions of why were here and how were here and i see no other way were on earth.

But i do believe there is a difference in believing in God and trusting in God. Following Jesus is much more active than having a passive belief that He exists.

True meaning to life will open up to you once you begin following Jesus.

If people innately know there is a God, which one? Were the people before Jesus or the myths of the old testament certain there was a false God, considering Yahweh didn't exist to anyone yet?

And if you can't see a way humans are here on earth without a god, I would recommend biology, genetics and evolution through natural selection.

For me it is as evident as the intrinsic value of human life. It just is.

A touchy subject and deeply personal of course but I found this.......... The Gospel In Four Minutes

The reality we face is certain I am dumbfounded at the loss of life in WW1 and WW2 if you have read the books and have scene the movies and documentaries its all such a tragedy and the clear evidence of the folly of man.

WW3 is building up on the horizon again just look at where the world is at with nations puling out of treaties that were signed in agreement for peace, now torn to shreds. We also have world leaders warmongering and destabilizing world economies...........yeah sure, I believe, knowing that with todays military might the world will be desolate and void of life if man has his way............ don't for a second think you are safe..............life is fragile and we do get old and die!

Its always going to be a personal choice in the heart where your own soul is questioned

Believer in what? Religion? Nah, meant to enslave your mind n what not.

Believer in the creator of the universe and his laws to follow to live righteously? Absolutely

Believer that the creator had a special relationship with Abraam, Issac, & Yacob and their descendants? Of course

Believer in curses, & prophecy? Yea

Believer that jEsus is the messiah? Absolutely not

Not a believer at all. I like to poke fun online but in real life o think it’s important to respects people beliefs. My father was a Christian and he came back to the faith when he was close to passing and I am thankful that he had something to hold on to and a belief system to help him with his pain.

Personally I don’t see it and really I find myself closest to a non mystical Buddhist interpretation of reality.

I believe that if there is something after this life, or a greater purpose to this life, that our monkey brains couldn't possibly comprehend what the hell it is.

I don't look down on anyone who wants to make guess though. I mean, who the fuck am I to tell them they're wrong?

Back