are women being honest about being gamers

Definitely a true gamer and not in for attention

totally agree, im not saying they're all bad. But give them a bit of fame they turn into total fucking attention hoe bags

Then I apologize. But soldiers have a reason for acting tough. What's your excuse to be so angry about it all?

How do u know female programmers have not experienced difficulties for being in a field dominated by men? It probably used to happen but not much anymore. Fuck the princess. She's a princess and 90% of them need to be saved. Guys talking shit is not sexism. Attractiveness is a bonus not sexist. That's why these talentless female gamers make so much on twitch without being good. Find me one male gamer that sucks at his game that makes loot on twitch?

See we are not that far off.

I don't think me and you are that far off. I'm used to the war room where people know each other a bit better. I should have written more clearly who I was referring to, when, and my own arguments better.

I have to ask something about western culture in recent times in regards to entertainment media things like action movies and in particular video games.

For as long as i have been into these things I've noticed that its predominantly a guy thing and its rare to see women into these things. However recently in the last few years ive seen the rise of so called "female gamers". Other than the fact that i just dont think there as many of them as portrayed by the media, there is a cynical part of me that thinks they are not genuine.

I dont think women are actually into or enjoy these things and only pretend to, to be cool. I also noticed that women take offense or sneer when i say girls aren't into that.

Go to twitch.tv and look at the female streamers and they are predominantly just blatantly obvious cleavage and sometimes pretty face. I dont for a minute believe they are genuine and are simply doing it for the views.

However feminists are having more and more and more influence over entertainment media from things like popular male superheroes becoming women such as spiderman, thor, ironman etc to star wars being a feministfest and video games like battlefield 1 being criticized for being sexist for not showing women soldiers in ww1 (a game that goes out of its way to be multicultural with every german sniper being black and every british medic an indian guy).

Does anyone believe that they are genuinely into these things or are they simply doing it as part of the larger extreme left influence over these mediums?

I think it's silly to say women can't possibly be into Video Games, specially in this day and age when it's a lot more accessible and several games even include a gender option to cater to female gamers. Saying women claim to be gamers to be "cool" is also subjective, most people i know aren't even gamers to think it it is a "cool" hobby. I don't think the women on twitch who use it as a platform to make some money represent all women who are gamers. Women are everywhere, with all kinds of hobbies and interests

Surprised this thread is still going. Is it that puzzling??? Ask yourself why women aren't being honest. Gaming is one of the most mysogonist activities you can do. And immature. It has a wide range of people from kids to seniors playing online. All unpoliced for the most part and you are anonymous. So you can say the most foul shit online and have no major consequences shit you wouldn't say in person.

Why would most female gamers want to put themselves through listening to the vitriolic comments via headset when they probably know they are going to be harrassed.

I'd like to hear @MmaGirl10 opinion on this.

I could preach more but what more needs to be said?

And there is this too, i would say you probably play with/against women all the time, we just don't disclose it because you know, if we do then we want attention and preferential treatment :rolleyes:

Or i also get people who come to my profile to ask if i am really a female and to send them a voice message to "prove" it, it's so ridiculous. That is why i never got into games like COD, the community is too toxic

MMAgirl10 post to like ratio is ridiculous by the way... lol.

I am part owner and manager of a 50 unit apt building located near a university. We have alot of students and a fair turnover. In the 16 years I have worked there, I have seen 1 female who owned a console...and i think that console may have belonged to a boyfriend.

I think it's silly to say women can't possibly be into Video Games, specially in this day and age when it's a lot more accessible and several games even include a gender option to cater to female gamers. Saying women claim to be gamers to be "cool" is also subjective, most people i know aren't even gamers to think it it is a "cool" hobby. I don't think the women on twitch who use it as a platform to make some money represent all women who are gamers. Women are everywhere, with all kinds of hobbies and interests

And there is this too, i would say you probably play with/against women all the time, we just don't disclose it because you know, if we do then we want attention and preferential treatment :rolleyes:

Or i also get people who come to my profile to ask if i am really a female and to send them a voice message to "prove" it, it's so ridiculous. That is why i never got into games like COD, the community is too toxic

I thought i was pretty clear in my op that i was speaking in general but maybe i could have been clearer. Im sure there are girls who like video games but i think they are a minority in female gamers. What you said about cod is true but you get the same thing if your tag is even controversial. I had a friend whose nickname was something like desert_camping_A-rab. He would catch all sorts of racist shit we would lol at before the match even started. Online community is always like that. People will attack anything about a person that they think is vulnerable.

The hilarious ones are girls who say they were raped online because some dude decided to tea bag them after a kill. Guys will say they 'raped' the other team if they beat them badly enough. I dont think most girls can handle this type of environment so most of the ones that do come into it are the anita sarkeesian type.

Nope.

Same way hot women are walking up and down the grid at car races.

They have zero interest.

Unless they are ugly they're just into the possibility of getting with a popular man, or having thousands of sweaty virgin losers like @The Big Bang saying how awesome they are to everybody on social media.

Think about it, before social media was invented there were almost zero girl gamers. Now that there is attention and likes to be had they're everywhere.

You forgot something.

Money.

They can make pretty decent amounts of money from the white knights and such in twitch for examples. Some people donate crazy sums... And many smaller sums, but when you add a big amount of smaller sums, its a good amount of money per month anyway.

So its not only attention, I think money is a big part of it, when talking about streamers. Also check this pic

image_1475132642_82790587.jpg

Now, not saying that there arent real "girl gamers", but they definitely are a small pond and a lot of these female gamers are not really into it it seems.

But thats just my opinion I guess

Again totally wrong. Not a soldier. Just not a mentally fragile infant.

See, what's going on here is cultural Marxism challenges every aspect of society. I didn't want to bring it up, because I'll probably be met with "lols marxism???" But now I feel I have to. With colleges teaching thousands of people no useful skills, but only how to complain and see sexism you have people who will attack big targets, and small targets, such as the video game industry. So women come in from a stand point from the start that something is wrong. That's cultural marxism. Then they start making shitty arguments to further their arguments. Oh, not a lot of female programmers? Sexism. Mario saving a princess? Sexism. Guys talking shit? Sexism. Attractive females? Sexism. It's the same damn story for everything. It's easy to see from a mile away because it's the same for everything. Neon colored hair feminists spouting fake facts and crying racism. Disagree? You're sexist. It's dumb and I won't support it.

The hilarious ones are girls who say they were raped online because some dude decided to tea bag them after a kill. Guys will say they 'raped' the other team if they beat them badly enough. I dont think most girls can handle this type of environment so most of the ones that do come into it are the anita sarkeesian type.

Tea bagging in competitive gaming is not only necessary but encouraged whenever I play. Nothing says "Fuck you" or "I love you" like a good teabagging session with an opponent or teammate. When I was playing Destiny, if a teammate fucked up during a raid, it was automatic group teabag for that player... great times great times...

Last edited:
Tea bagging in competitive gaming is not only necessary but encouraged whenever I play. Nothing says "Fuck you" or "I love you" like a good teabagging session with an opponent or teammate. When I was playing Destiny, if a teammate fucked up during a raid, it was automatic group teabag for that player... great times great times...

It's hilarious when your opponents straight up quit after being teabagged a few times in CS.

I would say most aren't into them... however my daughter who is 10 is genuinely into video games. She isn't a woman, so maybe when girls become women their needs change and it's no longer about actually being engrossed in a video game but actually a social need or a attention fill.

I have that same candle. It's called "Fart Be Gone".

?

Anyway, in regards to your AV, when Carr broke his leg...that was fucking sad.

I'm from Seattle, and the impact was akin to Earl Thomas breaking his leg...at that point it was obvious their chances to get through the playoffs were chopped the fuck down.

?

Anyway, in regards to your AV, when Carr broke his leg...that was fucking sad.

I'm from Seattle, and the impact was akin to Earl Thomas breaking his leg...at that point it was obvious their chances to get through the playoffs were chopped the fuck down.

Her shitty faded pink hair, the flowers in her hair, the candle and that shelving system that looked neat for a 5 year old distracted me from whatever she was trying to say. Something about having to prove herself as if men are never asked to prove themselves.

As for Carr's season ending injury...that was rough, but still a great season for Raider Nation to be proud of. I feel sorry for the AFC West next season. GO RAIDERS!

Her shitty faded pink hair, the flowers in her hair, the candle and that shelving system that looked neat for a 5 year old distracted me from whatever she was trying to say. Something about having to prove herself as if men are never asked to prove themselves.

As for Carr's season ending injury...that was rough, but still a great season for Raider Nation to be proud of. I feel sorry for the AFC West next season. GO RAIDERS!

Fuck what she looks like...and that's the point.

Ugly girls play games...pretty girls play games...whatever.

Guys shouldn't be offended because of it.

Some girls are respectful when they play...and some girls talk HORRID shit just like guys do.

My girlfriend for example has won $$$ playing fighting games in large part or primarily because dudes don't think she can play.

Anyway, the NFL is always better off when the Raiders are in the mix.

WAR Raiders and WAR Seahawks!

Fuck what she looks like...and that's the point.

Ugly girls play games...pretty girls play games...whatever.

Guys shouldn't be offended because of it.

Some girls are respectful when they play...and some girls talk HORRID shit just like guys do.

My girlfriend for example has won $$$ playing fighting games in large part or primarily because dudes don't think she can play.

Anyway, the NFL is always better off when the Raiders are in the mix.

WAR Raiders and WAR Seahawks!

*takes a look at all the people that participated in this thread*

Yup, gaming sure does welcome all shapes and sizes. Especially that guy over there. Good god he's hideous!

Back