are women being honest about being gamers

tramendous

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I have to ask something about western culture in recent times in regards to entertainment media things like action movies and in particular video games.

For as long as i have been into these things I've noticed that its predominantly a guy thing and its rare to see women into these things. However recently in the last few years ive seen the rise of so called "female gamers". Other than the fact that i just dont think there as many of them as portrayed by the media, there is a cynical part of me that thinks they are not genuine.

I dont think women are actually into or enjoy these things and only pretend to, to be cool. I also noticed that women take offense or sneer when i say girls aren't into that.

Go to twitch.tv and look at the female streamers and they are predominantly just blatantly obvious cleavage and sometimes pretty face. I dont for a minute believe they are genuine and are simply doing it for the views.

However feminists are having more and more and more influence over entertainment media from things like popular male superheroes becoming women such as spiderman, thor, ironman etc to star wars being a feministfest and video games like battlefield 1 being criticized for being sexist for not showing women soldiers in ww1 (a game that goes out of its way to be multicultural with every german sniper being black and every british medic an indian guy).

Does anyone believe that they are genuinely into these things or are they simply doing it as part of the larger extreme left influence over these mediums?

It's nice that they finally made a superhero who all those black female comic book fans could relate to...all twelve of them.

image.jpg

Nope.

Same way hot women are walking up and down the grid at car races.

They have zero interest.

Unless they are ugly they're just into the possibility of getting with a popular man, or having thousands of sweaty virgin losers like @The Big Bang saying how awesome they are to everybody on social media.

Think about it, before social media was invented there were almost zero girl gamers. Now that there is attention and likes to be had they're everywhere.

For the most part no. The one who say they're gamers play like 1 game its usually a moba or stupid WoW.

i mean i know a few true gamer girls, but for the most part nope. Just look at twitch. lol half the, "girl gamers" are attention whores looking for neck beards to give them cash money

Last edited:
I have to ask something about western culture in recent times in regards to entertainment media things like action movies and in particular video games.

For as long as i have been into these things I've noticed that its predominantly a guy thing and its rare to see women into these things. However recently in the last few years ive seen the rise of so called "female gamers". Other than the fact that i just dont think there as many of them as portrayed by the media, there is a cynical part of me that thinks they are not genuine.

I dont think women are actually into or enjoy these things and only pretend to, to be cool. I also noticed that women take offense or sneer when i say girls aren't into that.

Go to twitch.tv and look at the female streamers and they are predominantly just blatantly obvious cleavage and sometimes pretty face. I dont for a minute believe they are genuine and are simply doing it for the views.

However feminists are having more and more and more influence over entertainment media from things like popular male superheroes becoming women such as spiderman, thor, ironman etc to star wars being a feministfest and video games like battlefield 1 being criticized for being sexist for not showing women soldiers in ww1 (a game that goes out of its way to be multicultural with every german sniper being black and every british medic an indian guy).

Does anyone believe that they are genuinely into these things or are they simply doing it as part of the larger extreme left influence over these mediums?

??

Yes, some girls play video games; some girls even MAKE video games.

What is this world coming to!?!

Yes, there are. A lot of them probably keep it quiet because a ton of male gamers are creepy fucking scumbags online and either get really hostile or perverted if a player says she is a female. Might want to check your "liberal influence" and sexism at the door next time. How about actually engaging the next female gamer you come across as a human and have a real conversation?

ALL streamers are doing it for money, plain and simple. You're just mad you don't have nice breasts and a sweet ass that makes lonely gamer nerds throw money at you.

On a personal note, I teach kids and when it comes to handing out stickers, half the girls want the Minecraft stickers and scoff at the princess style stickers. They all play cellphone games and some have a DS. My gf bought a PS4 simply because she watched me play Bloodborne once and she was fascinated by it. She now has a backlog and working her way through Tomb Raider and Dark Souls III.

Every chick "gamer" I've met, had their interest in gaming stop and starts at Mario.

No doubt they are out there, but so few and far between, that it seems ridiculous to cater to them.

??

Like I said, youre the type of sucker they target.

Yes, there are. A lot of them probably keep it quiet because a ton of male gamers are creepy fucking scumbags online and either get really hostile or perverted if a player says she is a female. Might want to check your "liberal influence" and sexism at the door next time. How about actually engaging the next female gamer you come across as a human and have a real conversation?

ALL streamers are doing it for money, plain and simple. You're just mad you don't have nice breasts and a sweet ass that makes lonely gamer nerds throw money at you.

On a personal note, I teach kids and when it comes to handing out stickers, half the girls want the Minecraft stickers and scoff at the princess style stickers. They all play cellphone games and some have a DS. My gf bought a PS4 simply because she watched me play Bloodborne once and she was fascinated by it. She now has a backlog and working her way through Tomb Raider and Dark Souls III.
50c.jpg images.jpg

??

While i do believe some are genuine. Especially if they are making video games, i dont think there are that many of them but the influence of far left feminists seems to be pretty high. Just the mere mention of a game being sexist or non inclusive is enough to put the fear of god into developers. In the example of comic books, i think we'd see more female superheroes rather than gender bending existing popular male heroes. Either the content creators are not confident behind the female market or the feminists just want to take away from the male audience rather than adding more female superheroes.

Nope. Weak betas want it to be true though because they wish that they might have a chance with one of them.

Every chick "gamer" I've met, had their interest in gaming stop and starts at Mario.

No doubt they are out there, but so few and far between, that it seems ridiculous to cater to them.

Have you seen twitch? Catering has evolved to worshiping

I have engaged them. They are pretty normal for the most part but they are incredibly rare.

So you admit they need to use their tits and ass to attract 'gamer nerds' because their actual content can't do it. Why do they then also get to complain about being objectified?

On a personal note, I teach kids and when it comes to handing out stickers, half the girls want the Minecraft stickers and scoff at the princess style stickers. They all play cellphone games and some have a DS.
My gf bought a PS4 simply because she watched me play Bloodborne once and she was fascinated by it. She now has a backlog and working her way through Tomb Raider and Dark Souls III.[/QUOTE]

Thats cool man but rather than individuals im talking about in general.

It's not like chicks who pretend they are into sports.

I have engaged them. They are pretty normal for the most part but they are incredibly rare.

So you admit they need to use their tits and ass to attract 'gamer nerds' because their actual content can't do it. Why do they then also get to complain about being objectified?

My gf bought a PS4 simply because she watched me play Bloodborne once and she was fascinated by it. She now has a backlog and working her way through Tomb Raider and Dark Souls III.

i'd say so at this point. Twitch use to have legit gamer girls not it has a lot of cam models looking to profit because of fake tits an ass.

also if you want an example...look up kristiplays on youtube and kristi thinks on twitter

My gf bought a PS4 simply because she watched me play Bloodborne once and she was fascinated by it. She now has a backlog and working her way through Tomb Raider and Dark Souls III.

Thats cool man but rather than individuals im talking about in general.[/QUOTE]

In general, sure some are and no one can deny it. It's still a male dominated hobby no doubt. But to call them rare because you haven't come across many isn't much of a discussion point either. You'd be better off looking up actual stats and surveys instead of off the cuff remarks from Sherdog. Last time I saw any sort of stats, the breakdown was something like 30% women and 70% men.

The T&A streamers who complain about being objectified are idiots. And guys who parrot "cuck cuck lol white knight" 4chan bullshit are in the same camp. Total morons. Too many morons in the world as the past US election proved.

Back